Gerard warren anyone??

rpcolosi

Just curious why we haven't gone after this raider cast off. He actually has some game, and could be a solid NT prospect at 325-330. Personally, I think he can be a good stop gap at NT for us (he's 31). here's scouts take on him:

Warren has excellent size and strength for the position and he is a good overall athlete. He can stack blocks quickly against the run and shed in time to make plays in a short area. His effort and pad level can be inconsistent at time, but when rotated he is a physical run defender who is tough to move off the ball. He has good strength as a pass rusher and can create a good inside push on the pocket when he keeps his pads down. His motor and effort are not always ideal, but when rotated he is an effective player inside.

I'd take him in a heart beat. Rotate Kyle Williams in to give the big guy a rest and draft a solid NT prospect in the 3rd or 4th rounds to groom. Boom, problem solved.

We know the Bills are looking to upgrade their D-Line when they brought Kennedy in...I wonder if they even have a Plan B now that Kennedy re-signed.