Celebrity Apprentice starts tonight

Just Jack

I'll definitely check it out, too. I think I'm one of the few left who really like this show, lol. Trump cracks me up, and some of these D listers can really stir it up. I was loving the Annie Duke/Melissa Rivers/Joan Rivers thing last year...good times!

I have always had the hots for Summer Sanders....I'll watch just for her :thumbsup:

My wife loves Apprentice as well.

I'll definitely check it out, too. I think I'm one of the few left who really like this show, lol. Trump cracks me up, and some of these D listers can really stir it up. I was loving the Annie Duke/Melissa Rivers/Joan Rivers thing last year...good times!

I have always had the hots for Summer Sanders....I'll watch just for her :thumbsup:

My wife loves Apprentice as well.

This is probably the first time she's had enough free time to watch it, isn't it? lol She had quite the full plate for a while there

Keep an eye out for The Man Who Makes Illinois Proud: Rod Blagojevich. :)

He seems like a pretty interesting dude...should make for an interesting season!

Can you guys believe that Cyndi Lauper is friggin 56??? She looks pretty good, if you ask me.

I don't know who that Victoria's Secret model is, but WOW is she ever pretty!

Trump was in rare form tonight....dropping F bombs and getting bleeped right and left lol.

We've had a DVR since '99, so she eventually gets to watch everything she wants.... We just might be a season or two behind is all. :thumbsup:

And she's still busy - now she's taking cake decorating classes. I get to reap the rewards from this one though! :)

This is probably the first time she's had enough free time to watch it, isn't it? lol She had quite the full plate for a while there

Wow, I thought the men were going to lose when they added the $10K onto the women's total, and from what they showed during the challenge. If the men had lost, I imagine Rod Blagojevich would have been fired for his slow service.

But I really wish they'd go back to the non-celebrity versions. The challenges have become who can get their friends to spend the most money, not who can earn the most. And all the ass kissing during the board room is ridiculous. In the non-celebrity versions, you'd have people ripping each other apart to stay in the game.

Wow, I thought the men were going to lose when they added the $10K onto the women's total, and from what they showed during the challenge. If the men had lost, I imagine Rod Blagojevich would have been fired for his slow service.

But I really wish they'd go back to the non-celebrity versions. The challenges have become who can get their friends to spend the most money, not who can earn the most. And all the ass kissing during the board room is ridiculous. In the non-celebrity versions, you'd have people ripping each other apart to stay in the game.

I think Rod goes to the same barber as The Donald. In terms of celebrities, I guess that term's relative as even after watching the episode I can't name half of the women on the show.

Carol Leifer was the absolutely wrong choice to be fired. She put out all 300 flyers and the team even said the problem was their long line. She then went in and busted her butt to serve. She didn't bring in a lot of money but this is one task. She would be so valuable in future tasks.

Cyndi should have gone or the girl who brought in the least money. I can't believe they all threw Carol under the bus.

One thing that really bothered me was the excuses of well she or he isn't in New York right now. Well then have them wire the money to a friend and tell that friend you'll be buying them lunch for charity.

You can't tell me that Jerry Seinfeld, Rosie O'Donnell or any of the other extremely wealthy people the team members know couldn't have wired $100,000 to a trusted friend to drop off for charity. If I was Cyndi Lauper I would have called Rosie and said this is your big chance to make Trump look like a bad guy for insulting you. If you come up with $100,000 it will look very good for our team and when we tell Donald that you were the one to pony up $100,000 he'll have say something nice about you.

JMO

If the men had lost Blago would have been fired. He's only using this show as a way to repeat, over and over and over and over, "I'm innocent." :)

The funny thing is, to me, that it's not helping him out it's hurting him. If he would have come on and been a regular guy and only said things, when the subject was brought up, like we'll find out during the trial that they're mistaken. He'd look a lot better, but the slimy politician in him doesn't see that. JMO

• 3 weeks later...
This show sucks. Too much kissing ass by the "celebrities". I can't wait for the next season where it's back to real people who aren't afraid to throw someone under the bus to save their ass.

I'm pretty bored with it too....and now the one interesting dynamic, Blago, is gone. They could have done a much better job finding "celebrities" who would stir things up a bit more. I never thought I'd say this, but we need Joan and Melissa Rivers back!

They could have done a much better job finding "celebrities" who would stir things up a bit more.

I'm hoping that Michael Johnson is going to start speaking up. It appears to be going that way from some of his comments last night. For the women, I'm surprised Sharon Osbourne hasn't gone off on someone yet.

Keep an eye out for The Man Who Makes Illinois Proud: Rod Blagojevich. :thumbsup:

After sitting through last night's show, I have one question: how the !@#$ did he ever get elected? Good grief, Charlie Brown, that man is a moron.

After sitting through last night's show, I have one question: how the !@#$ did he ever get elected? Good grief, Charlie Brown, that man is a moron.

I don't buy his lack of computer skills for one minute. I think it's an act to use in court. I couldn't possibly have sent those emails or whatever, I'm completely dumbfounded by technology. :thumbsup:

More importantly, I can't believe nobody threw him under the bus in the board room for that!

More importantly, I can't believe nobody threw him under the bus in the board room for that!

The Chicago Machine was the ones to thank for getting him elected. Most people "downstate" would not vote for the guy, but it doesn't matter when you win the election if you carry Chicago. Many of us have known for years he was a dope and it doesn't surprise me that he is incompetent when it comes to technology and policy-making. When you are a product of The Machine you have people that do the work for you.

I'm curious to see if he was actually late to any of the tapings in regards to the shoe because he was notoriously at least an hour late to all his public events. Maybe since he didn't have handlers he could actually be on time to things.

And the short scene of him cussing someone out on the phone a week or two ago? That's one of the things the government has him (and his wife) doing- 'cussing someone out' to pressure them into cutting an illegal deal on Obama's Senate seat.

lol, no doubt...I've actually gotten a kick out of that guy, especially the way Trump keeps referring to his "upcoming activities" lmao. He was one of the few interesting aspects of the season for me....I wish he was still around.

• 2 weeks later...