The Masterplan (not the Oasis song...The Bills Masterplan!)

Man, what's been going on with the Bills this offseason. Is it just me or do things seem to be moving slower than usual. I'm all for not overspending on mediocre talent in free agency but we've signed one guy, not including re-signing our own guys. I know they want to take the "reward our own talent" approach, which I'm all for, but the talent we have here hasn't gotten us anywhere.

I know the plan is to rebuild through the draft, which I think is the right way to build a team, but how many guys are going to come in this year to over turn the roster. I know it's going to be a somewhat gradual process, but this roster needs a major overhaul which will require more than just drafting players and signing college free agents for the time being. They need to bring in new players.

Maybe the decision makers feel that the existing talent isn't that bad, maybe they just need to stay healthy. I guess I'm just looking for some positive signs from the new management and I haven't seen much so far.

I still have hope that Buddy Nix and Chan Gailey will get this ship sailing in the right direction...but bring in some new players, because a lot of the old ones were not performing very well!