Me Talk Pretty - new band

Fezmid

Anyone else hear this band in NHL 2010? They have a pretty catchy song that plays during the game called "Wake Up"

One of the first times I've actually looked up a band based on the music I heard in a video game... :censored:

Anyone else hear this band in NHL 2010? They have a pretty catchy song that plays during the game called "Wake Up"

One of the first times I've actually looked up a band based on the music I heard in a video game... :thumbsup:

I bought the soundtrack for Fifa 10 I liked it that much. Lots of euro and British stuff which is different. A Metric tune also good. I like the Wake Up as well.

Also like from NHL 10: MXPX "Kids In America", "Raccoon Eyes" Priestess , "Bravest Kids" Rancid

I bought the soundtrack for Fifa 10 I liked it that much. Lots of euro and British stuff which is different. A Metric tune also good. I like the Wake Up as well.

Also like from NHL 10: MXPX "Kids In America", "Raccoon Eyes" Priestess , "Bravest Kids" Rancid

Fifa 09 had the song from Peter Bjorn which I only heard because of that game.

FIfa 10 has a good soundtrack too though.

I was... And won't hear the end of it from the office next week. :huh:

Going to see the Wild play the Blues on Sunday though - vendor gave me a suite ticket with free food and drink. Can't turn that down! :thumbsup:

I hope you were rooting for the Sabres last night Fez! <_<

Fifa 09 had the song from Peter Bjorn which I only heard because of that game.

FIfa 10 has a good soundtrack too though.

There is another song from him on this one. "All That I Want" I believe it is. Good tune. I'm guessing most of these bands are euro based? Some South American as well I suppose.