Kennedy would be a good fit.

The Guy

Kennedy would be a nice addition. He played every position on the line last year in Minnesota. This may come in handy. He's playing at the highest level of his career. He wants to play in Buffalo. His addition would add a strong veteran presence. Coming from Minnesota he knows what it takes to win. I think its a good move.

Problem is he wants to start, which means he wants to be paid like a starter.

Absolutely. His interview video with Chris Brown was definitely telling in that he was indicating that he wanted a ring and was ready to resign with the Vikings if the deal wasn't strong enough here. It probably didn't help matters any that Chris Brown kept after him about how he underwhelmed people for the majority of his career and is considered a late bloomer. Kinda funny because you could tell the guy hated getting prodded about the truth of his early bust status.

My money is on this guy just passing through. oh well..

I dont think he has any interest in coming here. He is trying to force the Vikings hand, or some other team.

I hope Im wrong, I wouldnt mind having him, just as good if not better than what we currently have.

Just passing through, unfortunately. I don't see the FO paying the "Buffalo premium" it'll take to keep him from leaving town without a deal.

I dont think he has any interest in coming here. He is trying to force the Vikings hand, or some other team.

I hope Im wrong, I wouldnt mind having him, just as good if not better than what we currently have.

Tim's suppose to be looking into it.

There is a disturbing trend for DT's to develop late even when highly touted. Kennedy's former teammate Ryan Pickett is a good example. Another one of Marv's failures was not signing Pickett when he was in Buffalo for a FA visit. Kennedy makes a lot of sense at NT. The FO can then concentrate on the OL and LB in the draft. Both of those positions can contribute and dominate early.

Whatever. The Bills need a lot more that a Vikings backup DL to turn the corner. I don't think they are going to sign any big name free agents so it's really all about keeping the few good players they have and the draft. It will probably take a few seasons, but that's really the only way this franchise will ever get it done. (IMHO)