White trash

Botos will be sentenced on Tuesday. Between the new charge of failure to appear and the drunken driving conviction, he could get 18 months in jail.

18 months for failure to appear in court AND critically injuring 3 people while driving drunk? You've gotta be kidding me!! He should AT LEAST get 5 years and if I was the judge I'd give him 20. :thumbsup: At least 18 months is enough to dry him out.

I don't get it. He showed, right? Where is it written you have to be sober in court?

That is what I was thinking... How would they get him? Public intoxication?

I am not defending the dude... Obviously he is messed up... What did they actually arrest him on? Like Jim said, he showed up. Besides public intoxication, disorderly conduct?

I am not defending the dude... Obviously he is messed up... What did they actually arrest him on? Like Jim said, he showed up. Besides public intoxication, disorderly conduct?

The guy is probably an alcoholic. This does not take away from the fact he has to be responsible for his behavior. He needs to decide if he is going to say enough is enough and get some help.

He didn't 'show up'. He was unable to walk into the courthouse for his appearance. His father asked officers to carry him into court, they declined.