Government Efficiency - Nonpartisan Rant

What I've laughed at is the Vast Right Wing Circle Jerk that has completely overwhelmed any possibility of rational discussion on this board.

Just a thought; you might have more of your liberal brethren on this board with you if only the current administration you were all so high on wasn't such a collective pile of FUBAR'ed incompetence. As it stands now, the only time these chuckleheads surface is when Levi Johnston announces he's going to pose with a hockey stick.

Economy is in a freefall. Unemployment is in a freefall. Global warming is in a freefall. Spending is out of control. Gitmo is still opened. Biden is still an embarrassment. We own banks, car manufacturers, and pretty soon, all student loans.

But hey...the signature health care bill that will do nothing to address the high costs of health care may be passed soon, complete with more backdoor action than a Rahm Emmanuel shower scene, so things will surely be looking up soon, right?

If you're going to piss and moan about what you think I've pissed and moaned about, at least piss and moan about the correct thing. I've never pissed and moaned about the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. What I've laughed at is the Vast Right Wing Circle Jerk that has completely overwhelmed any possibility of rational discussion on this board.

And when Bush was in office it was a Vast Left Wing Conspiracy. The opposition's always louder.

And when Bush was in office it was a Vast Left Wing Conspiracy. The opposition's always louder.

Reading comprehension is an essential component to successfully replying to someone else's posts.

There has never been nor will there ever be a Vast Left Wing Circle Jerk capable of drowning out opposing viewpoints on PPP.

Trust me on this...

Just a thought; you might have more of your liberal brethren on this board with you if only the current administration you were all so high on wasn't such a collective pile of FUBAR'ed incompetence. As it stands now, the only time these chuckleheads surface is when Levi Johnston announces he's going to pose with a hockey stick.

Economy is in a freefall. Unemployment is in a freefall. Global warming is in a freefall. Spending is out of control. Gitmo is still opened. Biden is still an embarrassment. We own banks, car manufacturers, and pretty soon, all student loans.

But hey...the signature health care bill that will do nothing to address the high costs of health care may be passed soon, complete with more backdoor action than a Rahm Emmanuel shower scene, so things will surely be looking up soon, right?

Reading comprehension is an essential component to successfully replying to someone else's posts.

There has never been nor will there ever be a Vast Left Wing Circle Jerk capable of drowning out opposing viewpoints on PPP.

Trust me on this...

Need I say more?

Well, anything related to Fox news attracts their tunnel vision, including their supreme leader.

Trust me on this...

You have a very short and selective memory.