Government Efficiency - Nonpartisan Rant

So I had an envelope in the mail today from the Census

Inside was a letter telling me that I was going to receive a Census form in the mail

They really had to send a letter in the mail to tell people that they would receive something in the mail :censored:

:censored:

Two-stepping the census is as foolish as the road signs NY State put up to get people used to the fact that a Right Turn on Red After Stopping will be okay at this traffic light. They put them up something like six months prior to the law actually going into effect. Colossal waste of time, money and gaz.

Once had a health insurance company send me a letter saying "This page intentionally left blank."

I thought this was odd too the first time I saw it, but it is a very common thing to see, especially in legal documents and government publications. Typically you see it when a document is printed on both sides of a page, and there are an odd number of pages. The back side of the last page is "intentionally" left blank.

I thought this was odd too the first time I saw it, but it is a very common thing to see, especially in legal documents and government publications. Typically you see it when a document is printed on both sides of a page, and there are an odd number of pages. The back side of the last page is "intentionally" left blank.

Let me clarify:

It was a one-page letter.

Let me clarify:

It was a one-page letter.

Was there anything printed on the other side of the page?

Companies will send out one page letters with one side of the page having the pertinent info and the other side with "This page left blank" so the recipient doesn't add their own story to the other side of the paper and pass it off as official correspondence

Was there anything printed on the other side of the page?

Companies will send out one page letters with one side of the page having the pertinent info and the other side with "This page left blank" so the recipient doesn't add their own story to the other side of the paper and pass it off as official correspondence

Why yes...yes, there was. That's why I'm sharing the story, because it's a completely irrelevent vignette and not the least bit humorous.

Bite me. You're all !@#$ing morons. It was one page, that was blank on one said and said "this page intentionally left blank" on the other, with nothing else in the envelope. Are we crystal clear now, you !@#$ing dimwits?

Bite me. You're all !@#$ing morons. It was one page, that was blank on one said and said "this page intentionally left blank" on the other, with nothing else in the envelope. Are we crystal clear now, you !@#$ing dimwits?

But what was printed on the other side?

So they tried to send you a message that you couldn't possibly misinterpret, but you managed to do it anyway?

You laugh now...but see how funny it is when the lizard people enslave YOU with their mind-control abilities.

I'm not laughing. I know all about the Lizard People.

I also know that if I help them now they will help me later.

Meanwhile clowns like RI Bills Fan piss and moan about the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy :P

I'm not laughing. I know all about the Lizard People.

I also know that if I help them now they will help me later.

Meanwhile clowns like RI Bills Fan piss and moan about the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy :P

If you're going to piss and moan about what you think I've pissed and moaned about, at least piss and moan about the correct thing. I've never pissed and moaned about the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. What I've laughed at is the Vast Right Wing Circle Jerk that has completely overwhelmed any possibility of rational discussion on this board.