Who deserves the Stanley Cup the most?

Who Deserves the Cup Most?

1. Buffalo: New York's "Queen City" has had more than its share of tough times inside and outside multiple sports theaters. The hockey gods crapped all over them in 1999. And the Sabres' owner doesn't look to be in it for the long haul. My fingers remain crossed for them until their ascent to hockey's biggest peak is complete.

Amen, Brother!

Right on!

Ya considering 1999 and how the game should have been properly completed... No ****! The Sabres should be able to skip right back to that moment because the NHL didn't adhere to their own stupid rules... And made things up as they went along.

If there is any time where somebody actually "deserves" something... It is with this.

Did hear Colon Campbell's thing on the Cooke (on Savard) hit... No suspension because they want to be consistent. When has consistency ever played a part in the NHL?

Also... Did you see where Tommy G just lost the breach of contract suit he was innvolved in? The court affirmed he will have to fork over the 25 million in compensation.

Toronto does. With only 65 points, they're being exploited by the point-rich teams like the Sabres, Capitals, and Penguins, and it's just unfair, dammit! There's no reason, in this day and age, that the fat-cat elite teams should accumulate excessive points at the expene of hard-working average franchises.

Toronto does. With only 65 points, they're being exploited by the point-rich teams like the Sabres, Capitals, and Penguins, and it's just unfair, dammit! There's no reason, in this day and age, that the fat-cat elite teams should accumulate excessive points at the expene of hard-working average franchises.

It's high time we had a points tax in hockey. Some teams will pay just a little bit more so that everyone can benefit.

:rolleyes:

Anyway... All games should be 3 points. No way should there be 3 point games and 2 point games.

Win in reg=3 pts

Win OT/So=2 pts

Lose in OT/SO=1 pts

Would that help? I noticed the Leafs win a lot in OT.

:censored:

Anyway... All games should be 3 points. No way should there be 3 point games and 2 point games.

Win in reg=3 pts

Win OT/So=2 pts

Lose in OT/SO=1 pts

Would that help? I noticed the Leafs win a lot in OT.

We took in a lot of rule changes from the last olympics, I'd like to see this one instituted also. Teams aren't as motivated to settle a game during regulation. Sabres have had 17 of 65 games go to OT this year. I'm sure that's not the high in the NHL either.

And hell yes, Buffalo deserves a Stanley Cup!

We took in a lot of rule changes from the last olympics, I'd like to see this one instituted also. Teams aren't as motivated to settle a game during regulation. Sabres have had 17 of 65 games go to OT this year. I'm sure that's not the high in the NHL either.

And hell yes, Buffalo deserves a Stanley Cup!

I somewhat agree. I don't think that would motivate a team to win in regulation that much... They can just pick up the 3 in OT or SO. Just eliminate the 2 vs. 3 point games. Now 4 in reg and 3 (both teams) in OT/SO would entice teams to win in reg. It would also grossly skew the points... Even worse when comparing the past in historical terms. Anyway, IMO, no way should a OT/SO game be worth more than a regulation game!

For 4 points... You would see them killing themselves to get it done before the end of regulation! :censored:

Or go:

3 win in reg

2 win in OT/SO

0 lose in OT

1 lose in SO

There has to be better combinations than what is out there now... Again... Now way should an OT/SO (total points) be worth more than a regulation game.