You say "Palin", I say "Pelosi."

All the libs and so-called "elites" go on about how "troubling" it would have been to have Palin a 'heartbeat away" from the WH.

But its OK to have that !@#$ing psycho dim bulb delusional crackhead blinking botox queen Pelosi TWO heartbeats away?

Oh thats right. Joe Biden comes first.

Yeah, THATS reassuring.

[Author's Note: This Hedd-like rant brought to you by 24 oz. of extra coffee this AM. Carry on.]

All the libs and so-called "elites" go on about how "troubling" it would have been to have Palin a 'heartbeat away" from the WH.

But its OK to have that !@#$ing psycho dim bulb delusional crackhead blinking botox queen Pelosi TWO heartbeats away?

Oh thats right. Joe Biden comes first.

Yeah, THATS reassuring.

[Author's Note: This Hedd-like rant brought to you by 24 oz. of extra coffee this AM. Carry on.]

To reiterate: yes, you do sound as dumb as him when you post. :rolleyes:

That's right. The Republican Party is responsible for Nancy Pelosi. :censored:

Actually, there is alot of truth to what he is saying. If the GOP hadn't of pissed off the American eletorate over the past few years then we wouldn't be going through what we are today.

To be fair, even a lot of hard core libs I know loathe Pelosi, too,

Outside this board, I know precisely one person who thinks Pelosi's doing a good job. But when pressed to give a reason, she rarely goes beyond "Because! You're just a Republican shill anyway! Don't talk to me anymore!"

Actually, there is alot of truth to what he is saying. If the GOP hadn't of pissed off the American eletorate over the past few years then we wouldn't be going through what we are today.

The GOP is responsible for helping put the Dems in charge of our country. The tree-hugging, delta-smelt-loving, urine-smelling hippies are responsible for giving us Nancy Pelosi.

Outside this board, I know precisely one person who thinks Pelosi's doing a good job. But when pressed to give a reason, she rarely goes beyond "Because! You're just a Republican shill anyway! Don't talk to me anymore!"

Actually, I think she's been a pretty effective Speaker of the House. She's rammed through more horse ball legislation than any Speaker in modern history. She certainly has her charges goose-stepping in unison to nearly her every radical leftist whim. She knows how to break arms, crack heads and buy off the malcontents in her own party. Of course I think Mussolini was pretty effective at making the trains run on time in Italy too.

Actually, I think she's been a pretty effective Speaker of the House. She's rammed through more horse ball legislation than any Speaker in modern history. She certainly has her charges goose-stepping in unison to nearly her every radical leftist whim. She knows how to break arms, crack heads and buy off the malcontents in her own party. Of course I think Mussolini was pretty effective at making the trains run on time in Italy too.

http://www.snopes.com/history/govern/trains.asp

And the Dems are pissing off the electorate and we'll soon be stuck with the GOP again. Kind of like watching two fat drunk guys play ping pong. :thumbsup: