Karl Rove defends waterboarding

No, they aren't. And while they are taking the time to recruit people to their cause, we are doing little to offer their potentials an alternative to becoming terrorists. The government under the Bush administration didn't and they aren't doing it under the Obama administration either. The reason is simple- it is a tough, complex task.

I don't buy that for one second. There have been countless terrorism experts that have repeatedly said that waterboarding was effective in obtaining information, hence the reason why it's been being used going all the way back to the Spanish Inquisition. It is effective, it works and I don't give two flying !@#$s how KSM or any of his cohorts feel about it.

What makes an even more compelling reason for terrorists to be recruited is to have the left leaning base of this country make it such an issue that cracks emerge in our country as a result of it. It's !@#$ing "retarded" to be against this, it's psychological torture to obtain information to prevent future attacks from the most vile enemies this country has.

The American electorate demanded that G.W do everything in his power to protect us after 9/11. People were so freaking paranoid that air travel was basically halted. Just about everyone supported G.W, he was a strong leader in a time that we needed strength. Can you imagine the strength that Obama would of projected if 9/11 were to of occured on his watch?

And then when things cleared up, the looney left base came out crying foul and screaming human rights issues for these !@#$ faces. PLEAAAASE!!!!!!!

Disgusting, !@#$ing disgusting. *sigh*

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't buy that for one second. There have been countless terrorism experts that have repeatedly said that waterboarding was effective in obtaining information, hence the reason why it's been being used going all the way back to the Spanish Inquisition. It is effective, it works and I don't give two flying !@#$s how KSM or any of his cohorts feel about it.

What makes an even more compelling reason for terrorists to be recruited is to have the left leaning base of this country make it such an issue that cracks emerge in our country as a result of it. It's !@#$ing "retarded" to be against this, it's psychological torture to obtain information to prevent future attacks from the most vile enemies this country has.

The American electorate demanded that G.W do everything in his power to protect us after 9/11. People were so freaking paranoid that air travel was basically halted. Just about everyone supported G.W, he was a strong leader in a time that we needed strength. Can you imagine the strength that Obama would of projected if 9/11 were to of occured on his watch?

And then when things cleared up, the looney left base came out crying foul and screaming human rights issues for these !@#$ faces. PLEAAAASE!!!!!!!

Hmmm. I wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition.

So now Bush was a strong leader and Obama isn't? Sorry, they are the same sorry leadership we have had for years. Everyone supported Bush about about two weeks, then we became the Divided States of America again. I do not point the finger at Bush like many on the left did- if the government does something wrong, then I believe the right way to look at it is to look at the whole government- the President is not some grand high exalted mystic ruler. There is a reason George Washington declined becoming King after we broke away from England.

There is a difference between incompetence and weak. Not even most reasonable liberals referred to Ol' GW as weak.

I think in general, the office of the President is weak in this day and age. The real power lies with the other two branches. I don't like Bush very much, but he took way too much criticism- the talk about him not leaving the classroom on 9/11, and hopping on a jet to do something, literally makes me sick. His father was a much better president, although I don't think there has been anything close to a great president during my lifetime.

Democracy building is worthless. The government we constructed will be overthrown shortly after we leave and the replacement will probably be hostile to us for repressing them in the first place. We shouldn't have artificially removed the previous regime, but after that happened, we should have helped them set up whatever form of government they wanted, then left. Artificially removing a government creates a vacuum and that's a bad thing- even though Sadaam was one of the worst thugs in human history.

I was stating that rhetorically. Of course it doesn't work. But that's not why there are terrorists.

As you said, there are terrorists because there are weak minded losers that buy into that brand of patriotism. And I'd bet those weak minded losers are more influenced by their inabillity to get laid than they are by someone they never met getting waterboarded.

I was stating that rhetorically. Of course it doesn't work. But that's not why there are terrorists.

As you said, there are terrorists because there are weak minded losers that buy into that brand of patriotism. And I'd bet those weak minded losers are more influenced by their inabillity to get laid than they are by someone they never met getting waterboarded.

The number of the weakminded seems to grow a lot faster than the strong minded. I guess that is because by nature, humans are weakminded.