Brillant Idea

BYGD1

:rolleyes:

BTW, anyone remember Busty Heart, she of Buffalo strip fame?

Obviously. I have a picture of me with her as a little kid at an old-timers game at Pilot Field in the late 80's. Not sure exactly what the occasion was for the game but I know Brooks Robinson played cause I got his autograph.

Evidently Conehead is a real cool cat and is into microbrews. My buddies have ran into him at a few hole in the wall in the wall places and say he's awesome.

I thought since I am sick of the rehashing of the same old sh%t on here. I would start a new thread where maybe people who care can join me in new thoughts, Not ones of Hey did you see Warren Sapp is out of football maybe we can sign him, Or Do you think we could trade Roscoe for Brady Whadda ya think, Whadda ya Think, I think all who post this idiotic threads should get a life, come on I dare you to have an original thought, one that makes sense, and is doable. :rolleyes:

OK, let me give it a shot:

Lets trade our defensive backfield for Vick.

Original? Yes. Stupid? Sure.....

Im partial to what Nix has going on. Not overspending on average free agents that will help us win 7 games and keep giving us false hope. Instead get a young core of guys through the existing roster and the draft that can develop on the field and win 4 games in 2010. This gives us better draft picks in 2011 as long as we can make them count we should have a solid crew of players with chemistry and hopefully we have picked up a QB along the way and this group should be able to win 7-8 games. 2012 now we start plugging holes via free agency and get some fire power through the draft. Although Josh Reed and Ryan Denny are good roster guys, they are average and aging. By the time this ship is ready to sail they will be on there way out of the league. 2012 We should be fighting for the playoffs

Ok let's see, an original thought that makes sense and is doable: If I was Buddy Nix, I would trade Lynch for the best draft pick I could get, and invite LT to come up for a visit. I know LT is all about winning a SB ASAP and all of that, but TO came up here on a one year deal, why wouldn't LT for the right money? He would certainly be a viable back up for Freddy, and his signing would add some relavance to talking about Buffalo again. Might even sell a season ticket or two. "Wadda ya think?"

Now that my friend is original :rolleyes: I would love to see them give Lynch to the Skins for there #4 and grab a LT. then take a DT at #9. Then have LT come over and be the RB with Fast Freddy. TO can watch this year from his couch :lol:

Ok let's see, an original thought that makes sense and is doable: If I was Buddy Nix, I would trade Lynch for the best draft pick I could get, and invite LT to come up for a visit. I know LT is all about winning a SB ASAP and all of that, but TO came up here on a one year deal, why wouldn't LT for the right money? He would certainly be a viable back up for Freddy, and his signing would add some relavance to talking about Buffalo again. Might even sell a season ticket or two. "Wadda ya think?"

Jones and Westbrook only please. I don't think LT has more than a year or two left in the tank.

Jones and Westbrook only please. I don't think LT has more than a year or two left in the tank.

Jones is already signed up in KC. Westbrook would be great, if he did not have those concussion problems. I threw LT out becuase he would immediately bring in some "media interest" about our boring Bills right about now. No way could he possibly give the Bills less then what head-case Lynch gave them last year backing up Jackson. Plus, every playoff team brings in a couple of almost over the hill veterans who still have something left to offer on the field, and can offer even more experience and professionalism off the field and in the locker room.

I don't know what Nix and Gailey plan on doing with Marshawn. He is still very young, and has his best years ahead of him, so they might be smart to see how he does this season and not trade him at all.

I think we should play a polar bear at NT

:censored:

Nix: "Polar bears are hard to find."

Modrak: "A polar bear would be good value after Suh and McCoy come off the board."

Gailey: "If we sign a polar bear, we'll play off his strengths."

Since when is bitching and complaing a new and brilliant idea? Why don't YOU come up with something original? If I wanted to hear more crying I would have another baby with my wife.

Hear, hear......stupid thread (LAMP)

LT is NOT all about winning a Super Bowl. Don't you remember seeing him on the sidelines too "hurt" to play in the playoffs? He only cares about stats and TDs, which are very important to him I heard Peter King say once. I don't want LT at all. He's broken down anyways.

Or maybe he is so committed to winning he took himself out of the game because he was playing at a fraction of his normal self and knew his team had a better chance to win with MICHAEL TURNER getting the carries. Its not like some scrub back up took his place... :censored: