Say it isnt so

dib

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NBC is already in talks to buy it. If KS wants to do another season, they will.

Personally, I think they should do one more season knowing that it's the end so they can properly write a finale. And then kill Bauer in episode 21.

I want a cool death for Jack. Middle of a fire fight and he goes down -- they don't cut to commercial. They keep going. And we don't get time to mourn because the bad guys are close to winning.

It would be a service to the first 3 seasons of the show when it truly was one of the best on TV for it's intense action and twists.

NBC is already in talks to buy it. If KS wants to do another season, they will.

Personally, I think they should do one more season knowing that it's the end so they can properly write a finale. And then kill Bauer in episode 21.

I want a cool death for Jack. Middle of a fire fight and he goes down -- they don't cut to commercial. They keep going. And we don't get time to mourn because the bad guys are close to winning.

It would be a service to the first 3 seasons of the show when it truly was one of the best on TV for it's intense action and twists.

Or Bauer could meet his hot daughter and whoever the female lead is in some restaurant for dinner. Then a shady looking gets up to go the bathroom and the scene cuts to black in the middle of the

Or Bauer could meet his hot daughter and whoever the female lead is in some restaurant for dinner. Then a shady looking gets up to go the bathroom and the scene cuts to black in the middle of the

While Journey plays in the background?

And then people would complain about the ending being ambiguous. :wallbash:

I've always thought that the appropriate way to end the series would be Jack dying. He's given everything already, he might as well give EVERYTHING. Then again, if they're planning on making movies, they can't kill him unless they want to go the prequel route in theaters. Oh, and bring back Aaron Pierce!

I've always thought that the appropriate way to end the series would be Jack dying. He's given everything already, he might as well give EVERYTHING. Then again, if they're planning on making movies, they can't kill him unless they want to go the prequel route in theaters. Oh, and bring back Aaron Pierce!

I know a movie is high on the list, there have been a few writers attached at various times to the script (though, it's still in the development phase as far as I know). My friend had a meeting about it the other month.

Still, I agree with you. I think 24 has always been dark. Always been a downer. Jack has to die.

But this season alone he's already been stabbed, shot and blown up. Not to mention the years of torture in China, exposure to biological and nuclear warfare and a pesky heroin addiction. If those didn't kill Jack, I'm not sure what will short of a showdown with Chuck Norris.

I know a movie is high on the list, there have been a few writers attached at various times to the script (though, it's still in the development phase as far as I know). My friend had a meeting about it the other month.

Still, I agree with you. I think 24 has always been dark. Always been a downer. Jack has to die.

But this season alone he's already been stabbed, shot and blown up. Not to mention the years of torture in China, exposure to biological and nuclear warfare and a pesky heroin addiction. If those didn't kill Jack, I'm not sure what will short of a showdown with Chuck Norris.

If they ever kill him off, it'll be a self-sacrifice. I don't know how they'd do it, but it would be very tough to top George Mason in season 2. I still say that was probably my favorite hour of the entire series.

And then people would complain about the ending being ambiguous. :wallbash:

How about this plot twist then...

After it goes black for a few seconds, Kiefer Southerland wakes up, walks into the other room and sees his father Donald Southerland and tells him what a crazy dream

After it goes black for a few seconds, Kiefer Southerland wakes up, walks into the other room and sees his father Donald Southerland and tells him what a crazy dream

And then Donald shoots him in the face?

What if they just have him wake up next to Suzanne Pleshette?