Say it isnt so

dib

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering how horrible the current season is, it would have been more wise to end it after last season.

And there's no way anyone is going to sit through a 24 hour movie. :rolleyes:

I don't think it's that bad this season. They ramped up the pace so much in the last few years and that's hurting the fact that this one is a bit slower. The blonde data analyst story is definitely pure crap though. I really hope she's beaten to death with the uranium rods soon. Even that wouldn't save that awful storyline.

Considering how horrible the current season is, it would have been more wise to end it after last season.

That's kind of how I was feeling until these last couple of episodes. I liked the whole "sniper" angle they had going in the beginning, but that came to a quick end. After that, I was bored to tears. Two weeks ago the show kept my attention, and last week continued it. I hope things get back to form, cause this is clearly the worst season.

And there's no way anyone is going to sit through a 24 hour movie. <_<

12 two hour movies?

:thumbsup:

I used to look forward to it every week. This season I've recorded it on Monday and usually don't watch it till late in the week, cause I just don't care.

Same. I'm four episodes behind right now (all DVR'd) and am seriously debating whether to just quit watching.

Same. I'm four episodes behind right now (all DVR'd) and am seriously debating whether to just quit watching.

The last two weren't bad.

I used to look forward to it every week. This season I've recorded it on Monday and usually don't watch it till late in the week, cause I just don't care.

I feel the exact same way. I used to look forward to Monday nights to watch it, but now it's so much easier just to tape it and then catch it on the weekend.

Okay, I'm back into the show after tonight's episode. I thought that was the best one of the season. Time for Jack to kick some asss!!!

Okay, I'm back into the show after tonight's episode. I thought that was the best one of the season. Time for Jack to kick some asss!!!

The ending was pretty lame to me. Oh well. The one thing I liked was how gullible the daughter was. We're going to go out of our way to have this argument about killing you right in a spot where you can see us.

Oh well, yeah, I was annoyed by the EMP, but Jack and Cole fighting blind should be good for the next hour or two. Then it should be interesting to see who will be calling the shots with CTU out of the picture. And hey, no president for the last couple hours. That's a nice change of pace for once.

edit: And really, can't the blonde chick just give the parole officer his stapler back so we can finally end that horrible storyline?

The ending was pretty lame to me. Oh well. The one thing I liked was how gullible the daughter was. We're going to go out of our way to have this argument about killing you right in a spot where you can see us.

Oh well, yeah, I was annoyed by the EMP, but Jack and Cole fighting blind should be good for the next hour or two. Then it should be interesting to see who will be calling the shots with CTU out of the picture. And hey, no president for the last couple hours. That's a nice change of pace for once.

edit: And really, can't the blonde chick just give the parole officer his stapler back so we can finally end that horrible storyline?

You're a tougher critic than I am, lol. I think I like the show best when there's all sorts of stuff going on at the same time....gets my adrenaline going. I also love the EMP thing, cause, as you pointed out, the most lame story line of the season is taking place inside CTU (for the most part), and I just assume Jack be out there kicking asss old school style. And I agree about Jack and Cole fighting together....you have to assume Freddie Prinze Jr signed up for more than to just hang out in the background and make grunt faces with his eyebrows all season....bout time the guy did something cool.

These things almost never bother me with this show, but for once, I was bothered by the plausibility of the EMP. There really wasn't much, if any explosion to go along with it. I guess it's supposed to be the future and they have some crazy advanced technology, but it didn't sit well with me.

I guess I was hoping for the twist ending to involve the parole officer instead... something, anything to make that story worth watching.

I liked the episode, but local bars have better security then CTU....

I love when people complain about that stuff. It's usually pretty funny and pretty much always dead on. Then again, I bet the show would be incredibly crappy if CTU was a well oiled machine.

Same here, I thought it was only an okay season up until this past episode, but this one was really good. I'm really glad they didn't end up executing Kyla because she's effing smoking!!!

Same here, I thought it was only an okay season up until this past episode, but this one was really good. I'm really glad they didn't end up executing Kyla because she's effing smoking!!!

She is a major hottie, I agree....almost as hot as that chick from the Slumdog Millionaire :ph34r: