WHEN THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO SIGN SOMEONE?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is this how someone builds up 3000 plus posts? useless, waste of space posts?

No, you also have to mix in a lot of Losman sucks, Trent's the answer, Marshawn is great, Jauron sucks, should've taken Ngata over Whitner, McCargo sucks, can't believe they took Maybin over Orakpo, now Trent sucks, Jauron still sucks, now Marshawn sucks, Ralph is cheap, our new coaching staff sucks... well, you get the picture...

Aw come on, you liked it! Just think of all the people who are going to open this thread with elevated blood pressure thinking "for God's sake, NOT ANOTHER ONE OF THESE!" :worthy:

You got me on that one... I gave it one of these :ph34r: when I saw it.

and also you over 1000......god how I wish there were actually GOOD bills/football message boards

Bitter, table for one? Bitter?

Seriously if this board falls into the "not good message board" category, then why are you here?

:ph34r: Just kidding!!! :worthy:

Driving to the store with my daughter the other day, I was flipping through talk radio stations trying to find something interesting. I landed on the Dr. Laura show and she was talking about this impatient man who caused his stepdaughter's death by driving around lowered train crossing barriers and into the path of an oncoming train. Dr. Laura loudly pronounced, "This bastard! That's what he is, I'm sorry, but he's a bastard!" Okay, so I agree with her sentiments, but don't really want my 4-year-old to learn that word just yet. I quickly changed the station and glanced in the backseat to see if my daughter was paying attention.

Later that evening we were finishing with stories and saying our goodnights when my daughter grabbed her Little Pony and said, "Daddy! This one's name is Starcatcher!" She was so proud of herself for remembering the name. I noticed there was another Little Pony on the bed and asked, "What's that one's name?" She looked down at it, frowned, thought a little bit, then said, "That one I'll call Little Bastard."

Driving to the store with my daughter the other day, I was flipping through talk radio stations trying to find something interesting. I landed on the Dr. Laura show and she was talking about this impatient man who caused his stepdaughter's death by driving around lowered train crossing barriers and into the path of an oncoming train. Dr. Laura loudly pronounced, "This bastard! That's what he is, I'm sorry, but he's a bastard!" Okay, so I agree with her sentiments, but don't really want my 4-year-old to learn that word just yet. I quickly changed the station and glanced in the backseat to see if my daughter was paying attention.

Later that evening we were finishing with stories and saying our goodnights when my daughter grabbed her Little Pony and said, "Daddy! This one's name is Starcatcher!" She was so proud of herself for remembering the name. I noticed there was another Little Pony on the bed and asked, "What's that one's name?" She looked down at it, frowned, thought a little bit, then said, "That one I'll call Little Bastard."

:ph34r: When my daughter was little, she liked the movie The Fox and The Hound, but she pronounced it The Fahkin' Hound.