Texans Sign Wade Smith

McClane

To many Bills fans, he's only worth having if a different team sings him.

I know right? That's exactly what I thought when I read this post. Weren't most Bills fans upset about bringing in this guy??? ...and when he signs elsewhere it's a blow to the organization and a blemish on Nix/Gailey's record. Ridiculous :doh:

I know right? That's exactly what I thought when I read this post. Weren't most Bills fans upset about bringing in this guy??? ...and when he signs elsewhere it's a blow to the organization and a blemish on Nix/Gailey's record. Ridiculous :doh:

Every offseason it's the same thing. Not yet able to make fire or fashion a wheel, some fans come out and share their...thoughts.

totally.

"Why would we want this guy?? Nobody else does!!11!!1"

oh, wait. ...someone else will pay a four-year, $12 million contract, with $6.25 million in guaranteed money.

"We totally screwed the pooch on this one! We never sign anyone any good. Bills can never do anything right."

It's like a never-ending parade of chicken-little's around here.

Exactly, Whine that they are even looking at him because he sucks cause he played for KC, and then whine cause he signs elsewhere

Isn't he from Texas? I thought thats one of the reasons why he wanted to see what the Texans had to offer, and din't he also go to another team to talk after the texans?