Justice Roberts gently chides President

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Corporations and unions being able to pour money into elections. Great idea!!! :ph34r::worthy:

Find any gay muppets lately?

Funny how no one complained about Unions pouring millions into past elections, (see scott brown race) and now all of a sudden this is an issue.

Also, do a quick google and see where corporate money went in the last major election cycle. Take a wild guess.

Do you think now that they know that this administration is seen as "unfriendly" to the business community has anything to do with their new found views regarding this decision.

Hypocrites. I've said it before, it's just a case of sour grapes and they know now that they are on the wrong end of the corporate giveaway.

It's not about whether it is a great idea or not. It's about what the constitution allows.

Get it, or are you really this !@#$ing stupid.

Yeah, he is a liberal sock puppet that goes by pBrain on internet web sites.

Wow, that was whitty.

A person who thinks muppets are gay and corrupting children thinks other people are stupid. HAHAHAHA!! :ph34r:

You mean it's how they interpret the Constitution right?

Good for Roberts. It is perfectly fine for the President to criticize the Court but it is not OK to lead a rally in their face when the very nature of the Court is that it is not supposed to react. Obama !@#$ed up.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/03/10/obama.supremecourt/

Why? Because it isn't nice? Again, the Supreme has lifetime appointment. What's so bothering to them that they are surrounded by a political pep rally... Again, suck it up. Comes with the territory... Sounds like an ego problem here with regard to the SC and specifically the head justice and a few others. If they want to stay in their ivory tower, then don't come down. What? Do they feel powerless or disrespected?

The very nature of the court is NOT to react. They did (Alito)... And now Roberts.

Obama=2 SC=0

What the !@#$ does the US Supreme court care? Were their feelings hurt? Will the public think any less of them. Who cares, see the blue part above. Roberts is a conservative, what does he care what the public thinks. :ph34r:

Sorry... I don't buy the poor helpless Supreme Court schtick Roberts is crying... Never have and never will.

Why? Because it isn't nice? Again, the Supreme has lifetime appointment. What's so bothering to them that they are surrounded by a political pep rally... Again, suck it up. Comes with the territory... Sounds like an ego problem here with regard to the SC and specifically the head justice and a few others. If they want to stay in their ivory tower, then don't come down. What? Do they feel powerless or disrespected?

The very nature of the court is NOT to react. They did (Alito)... And now Roberts.

Obama=2 SC=0

What the !@#$ does the US Supreme court care? Were their feelings hurt? Will the public think any less of them. Who cares, see the blue part above. Roberts is a conservative, what does he care what the public thinks. :worthy:

Sorry... I don't buy the poor helpless Supreme Court schtick Roberts is crying... Never have and never will.

Now tell everyone how you're the "moral compass" again. :ph34r:

Obama=2 SC=0

Oh really? Let's see here, what has Obama achieved this year? ummm

hmmm

ummmm, ummmmmm

Oh, He is the only president to have fallen below the 50% approval rating in his first year. Cool

Btw, SC 5 - 4

Oh look, Derwood is out on work-release again. Don't wonder too far away, you wouldn't want your ankle monitor to go off. :ph34r:

Hey, that's new. Now I'm a guy who's spent time in prison. Very novel, Eric and a terrific addition to your resume as the moral compass.

Keep drinking the lock water, tardo.

Keep drinking the lock water, tardo.

Hey it is better than picking it (the water) up down river... By the time somebody gets a drink in St. Louis or New Orleans, the water has already passed through 2 or 3 people! (old turn of the 19th century saying when they first reversed the flow of the rivers in Chicago).

Glad I could filter it first!

:ph34r:

Oh really? Let's see here, what has Obama achieved this year? ummm

hmmm

ummmm, ummmmmm

Oh, He is the only president to have fallen below the 50% approval rating in his first year. Cool

Btw, SC 5 - 4

Wait... The very nature of the court (not getting innvolved in the political cesspool) only allows it to "score" when it just does it's job and NOT spouting it's mouth off or reacting. So no, the SC is still on the snide with a big fat zero. They (SC) only score by not replying to dumbasses (yes, Obama is dumbass) and keeping their mouth shut.

Do you let your child win at things? Then you will like this:

Kinda like dumbass Darin always spouting stupid crap... The more one plays his silly little games and fires back, the more that dumbass scores. My problem? I feel bad for the lifeless nerd... So I give him a few points by responding down to his level. Everybody needs sympathy... He has to feel good about himself. Even Darin. Dr. Spock would be very proud for that little chap Darin.

:ph34r:

Wait... The very nature of the court (not getting innvolved in the political cesspool) only allows it to "score" when it just does it's job and NOT spouting it's mouth off or reacting. So no, the SC is still on the snide with a big fat zero. They (SC) only score by not replying to dumbasses (yes, Obama is dumbass) and keeping their mouth shut.

Do you let your child win at things? Then you will like this:

Kinda like dumbass Darin always spouting stupid crap... The more one plays his silly little games and fires back, the more that dumbass scores. My problem? I feel bad for the lifeless nerd... So I give him a few points by responding down to his level. Everybody needs sympathy... He has to feel good about himself. Even Darin. Dr. Spock would be very proud for that little chap Darin.

:worthy:

So me getting to spend so much time in your head is a result of your unbridled compassion? :ph34r:

Time to adjust the drool cup on the helmet, Eric. It's seeping through your headgear.

So me getting to spend so much time in your head is a result of your unbridled compassion? :ph34r:

Time to adjust the drool cup on the helmet, Eric. It's seeping through your headgear.

Other way around. You are not in my head... I am in your's. Suck's when I rattle you, doesn't it. It is pretty easy for all to tell, you start getting personal.

Don't worry Darin... You win. You're a winner!

To all those libs who thinks decorum isnt that important for events like this all I can say is:

"YOU LIE!"

On the "idiot" thing, after reading the posts after my question, I realize I asked a bunch of socially inept lunatics for a response.

THAT...was "idiotic"

Other way around. You are not in my head... I am in your's. Suck's when I rattle you, doesn't it.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious from the punctuation that you've totally got your **** together. I know, I know. You're not articulate.

Or smart.

It is pretty easy for all to tell, you start getting personal.

Dude, I get personal with EVERYONE. You don't and have incessantly whined about it in the past. The proof is all over this board. In fact, the whole reason you're able to use terms like "bulbous head" for Tom is because I used them first. Nice work, myna bird.

Don't worry Darin... You win. You're a winner!

Is it as mind numbing for you to type your posts as it is for the rest of us to have to read them?