Another top notch company advertises on the Beck Show

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Capitalism bothers you? Really?

Your entire political ideology is based on fear mongering, yet you whine about some company advertising based on same? Way to face those demons.

Fear mongering is the American way. Forget the war on terror- the democrats and republicans are already tearing the country down, one brick at a time :devil:

Its all about winning......while we all lose

Fear mongering is the American way. Forget the war on terror- the democrats and republicans are already tearing the country down, one brick at a time :rolleyes:

Its all about winning......while we all lose

I still can't believe he got all of that out of one mocking post about "survival seeds". Let's see, a guy decides to start a business trying to lasso rubes into believing today's economic crisis will evolve into a doomsday scenario and I'm the one fear mongering?

He's still as confused as ever.

I still can't believe he got all of that out of one mocking post about "survival seeds". Let's see, a guy decides to start a business trying to lasso rubes into believing today's economic crisis will evolve into a doomsday scenario and I'm the one fear mongering?

Priceless.

Well, I wasn't wrong: I told hedd to continue because it was amusing me. I continue to be amused. This thread is the best example of straw grasping, or, "any port in the storm", or, flailing about in a sea of nonsense. I am sure I can find other metaphors but the point has been made :censored:

In the face of the factual certainty that Glenn Beck is not going anywhere, given his immense ratings, the far-left is reduced to attacking advertisers. They can't defeat the message, so it's time to try attacking the messenger. It doesn't end there. Just wait, since that won't work either, they will be attacking the people who receive the message next. So, everybody get ready to be called idiots on November 3rd, just like in 1994, all over again.

This thread is not about SEEDS. This thread is about Hedd's lame attempt at veiling his parroting of Keith Olbermann. The funny part is: no rational person cares enough about what Olbermann/MSNBC/CNN is saying to even bother looking into who is advertising on their shows. They simply aren't that relevant. All they do is provide ridiculous commentary that is either ignored or mocked. What relevance they do have is derived in the same way as the Washington Generals derive their relevance from the Harlem Globetrotters: they happen to be in the same game as Fox. The only way anybody even knows they exist is that O'Reilly, etc. keeps dunking on them. They are literally the other guy in the highlight reel.

Kind of like Bishop Hedd here. :censored: Look on the bright side Hedd: at least you are a metaphorical player, and not merely a cone, like Conner/Molson/Bad Lieutenant.

I wasn't talking about that....I actually skipped it. I am not confused at all, my friend

So for giggles I went to dailykos.com

The ad on their homepage was for Michael Moore's latest DVD

I sent Michael Moore an email and begged him to stop advertising on DailyKos, but he emailed me back and said the capitalist in him couldn't do it.

And then he ate my email. That was kind of weird.

I sent Michael Moore an email and begged him to stop advertising on DailyKos, but he emailed me back and said the capitalist in him couldn't do it.

And then he ate my email. That was kind of weird.

Did he print it out first or did he just eat the monitor and computer with it.