Another top notch company advertises on the Beck Show

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?showtopic=106761

Pot meet kettle.

Sincerely,

Irony

No wonder you like to argue with Bishop Hedd so much. You two have so much in common.

Yeah, it's truly ironic that Err Moronica went out of business because liberals pay more attention to Glen Beck.

Go ahead and elaborate on how Bishop and I are so alike. I can't wait for this one.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Golly my opinion is now all turned around about the matter.

I don't think the Survival seed company would be good capitalists if they just narrowed themselves to the Morman demographic.

I'm not quite sure about why you give a **** about this.

Well I guess on second thought it's because you're a !@#$ing moron.

I'm sorry, was the question hard? Do I need to type slower?

Don't bother, in your efforts to wield e-dominance, you'll end up just contradicting yourself at some point, and someone will call you out on it again, and we'll be right back to where we started.

Yeah, it's truly ironic that Err Moronica went out of business because liberals pay more attention to Glen Beck.

Go ahead and elaborate on how Bishop and I are so alike. I can't wait for this one.

"Err Moronica"? Who's writing your material, Wacka? But you're different than Bishop Hedd, right?

Factually I think you might have more in common with the good lieutenant.

But the point was brought up and you have yet to respond...why the gloating over Air America if you really didn't care much about it?

Don't bother, in your efforts to wield e-dominance, you'll end up just contradicting yourself at some point, and someone will call you out on it again, and we'll be right back to where we started.

Run, run as fast as you can...up and down The Big Cat rabbit hole to nowhere. :devil:

"Err Moronica"? Who's writing your material, Wacka? But you're different than Bishop Hedd, right?

There's a distinct difference:

Hedd is part of a campaign to take someone off the air who has opposing political views. I don't have a problem with that - tards are free to waste their energy on people like Glen Beck and advertisers are free to listen to those tards, no matter how stupid they are.

I laughed/posted "oh so long ago" because yet another liberal venture completely bombed the !@#$ out, probably because they couldn't levy a tax to keep themselves in business. It was especially gratifying because all the talking points the "progressives" at work used to pick up on the way in went by the wayside. Apparently they haven't found "Media Matters" yet. Outside of not listening (like most liberals apparently), I had absolutely dick to do with Err Moronica going out of business.

I won't make apologies for having views that don't line up with today's liberals/Dummycrap party (or any era's for that matter) but I wouldn't waste a second of my time calling/writing/emailing advertisers and pretending that getting them to pull out is some kind of accomplishment. That doesn't make me another partisan jackhole wacko fringe mouthbreather like Hedd. AT ALL.

Not that any of it is an issue - the thread is about !@#$ING SEEDS. SEEDS. Some company sells them on Glen Beck's frigging show and Bishop hates them because apparently they charge too much (I think that's his point - I've made a habit of not ever clicking on any link he provides. You'll have to forgive me). I'm supposed to give a crap about THAT? Is that the only company that takes advantage of consumers or is that company an issue because of who they advertise through? Either way, I DON'T GIVE A CRAP.

To the rest of you liberal idiots: I don't watch Glen Beck. I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh or Shawn Hannity. The only time I ever see Fox News is if it's on at the breakroom at work and I'm getting my lunch. Truth be told, I don't know much of anything about Beck except liberals seem to hate him and he gets way higher ratings than either Maddow or Olbermann (like that's tough). If Limbaugh went belly up like Err Moronica, I'd be here posting about it just as gleefully because I hate that fat piece of **** too (for pretty much the same "talking points" reason).

For about the millionth time, if I was going to be pigeon holed, I'd say the Libertarians line up most closely with things I believe in (probably 75% or so). Small government. Small military. Flat taxes. Individual liberty. I think the "War on Terror" is a huge waste of time and money and will be just as successful as the "War on Drugs". Any of those sound remotely Republican (actions not words)? Didn't think so.

I'm not a fan of the wars in either Afghanistan or Iraq. I didn't vote for any Presidential candidate named George Bush. I think large entities, whether governments, unions, corporations, whatever, SUCK.