Another top notch company advertises on the Beck Show

Ok. Here's the original website seen on the beck show.

http://www.survivalseedbank.com/

Basically a doomsday scenario with far right beliefs that aren't all that different from what's shat out here by Potsie, labills, et al on a daily basis.

Feel free to expound on my political beliefs further. I'm always curious to know what I think.

Now you would think being educated consumers and all, that the far right whack jobs who believe this nonsense would at least have the cranium capacity to at least do a little comparison shopping.

You mean like the lefties who've been killing themselves and their kids because governments aren't doing enough to combat Global Warming?

I wondered how long it would take me to find out which retard site gave you the information and links you're providing?

.31 seconds. Media Matters. You're an idiot.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Morman friend who is required to have so much food stuff on hand. He actually has jars of beens and seeds for such scenerios. has nothing to do with being a doomsday guy, it is a religious thing that he and older generations in his family believe in. Actually not such a bad idea if you truely think about it.

Yeah, I've got a really fat friend. He's always got food too.

How about because NONE OF US CARE? How about because we don't watch !@#$ing Glen Beck or even have the foggiest idea WTF you're babbling about? How about because virtually everything you post on this board is the direct result of some directive from some other higher level group of tards that you follow like the lemming that you are?

Yeah, it's because the rest of us bought survival seeds and we're embarrassed. Try reality.

Meet Survival Seed customer #1!

Ok. Here's the original website seen on the beck show.

http://www.survivalseedbank.com/

Basically a doomsday scenario with far right beliefs that aren't all that different from what's shat out here by Potsie, labills, et al on a daily basis.

Now you would think being educated consumers and all, that the far right whack jobs who believe this nonsense would at least have the cranium capacity to at least do a little comparison shopping.

http://www.amazon.com/Keepsake-Hybrid-Toma...n/dp/B0032G6O5Y

Yeah those guys have a lot in common with Dwight Drane's outlook on life, in case you missed crayonz obvious dig. (I'm sure you did)

I have a Morman friend who is required to have so much food stuff on hand. He actually has jars of beens and seeds for such scenerios. has nothing to do with being a doomsday guy, it is a religious thing that he and older generations in his family believe in. Actually not such a bad idea if you truely think about it.

Well Golly my opinion is now all turned around about the matter.

I don't think the Survival seed company would be good capitalists if they just narrowed themselves to the Morman demographic.

Well Golly my opinion is now all turned around about the matter.

I don't think the Survival seed company would be good capitalists if they just narrowed themselves to the Morman demographic.

You have a point, this survial seeds company is targeting a "fringe" sector from the right, just as ummm lets say like a media matters, they know that only the "fringe" left subscribe to what their pushing. Nothing new to see here.

You do a good enough job where I think it's readily appearent what school of political thought you come from.

In other words, you're too much of a wuss to get into it. Not a surprise given your lack of intellectual ability.

Sort of a twist on zen fascism.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaack! Fascist! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

That's why I love you man. Only you and illogical douche bag parrots like you could point a finger at someone who thinks government should be significantly less powerful and intrusive and scream "Fascist". I'm not sure what putting Zen in front of it does for you but I doubt you're man enough to even try to explain it.

In other words, you're too much of a wuss to get into it. Not a surprise given your lack of intellectual ability.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaack! Fascist! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

That's why I love you man. Only you and illogical douche bag parrots like you could point a finger at someone who thinks government should be significantly less powerful and intrusive and scream "Fascist". I'm not sure what putting Zen in front of it does for you but I doubt you're man enough to even try to explain it.

Let me pick up a back issue of Soldier of Fortune and I'll get back to you on that one.

Let me pick up a back issue of Soldier of Fortune and I'll get back to you on that one.

"Soldier of Fortune"? That's what you're going to come back with? :ph34r:

Dude, stick to letting Media Matters tell you what to think. It's way safer than when you try **** out on your own.

No kidding. I'm always amazed at how much time and energy these tards will waste on people like Beck, Limbaugh, Maddow, Olbermann, etc while the real issues get absolutely zero play.

Congrats, Dumb Hedd. You and your fellow parrots have truly accomplished something. :devil:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?showtopic=106761

Pot meet kettle.

Sincerely,

Irony

No wonder you like to argue with Bishop Hedd so much. You two have so much in common.