Another top notch company advertises on the Beck Show

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which all came AFTER you quipped about how long Beck's show will remain on the air.

Logical progression is not a strong suit either I see.

Perhaps you're also using the "Wife translator" that LA was talking about.

Still venturing down this tangential path I see.

Is this your way of burying dissenting voices in an effort to salvage what you believe to be your own credibility? Or are you just a big ole Beck fan?

Do I care? I couldn't pick Glenn Beck out of a lineup if it included him and four black women.

Good, here's your e-trophy. I suppose you don't get to 22,000 posts only commenting on things you care about or have an opinion on.

Which all came AFTER you quipped about how long Beck's show will remain on the air.

Logical progression is not a strong suit either I see.

Perhaps you're also using the "Wife translator" that LA was talking about.

Guess you musta conveniently missed the second post which included non-sequitars like "carbon credits" and "impeach Bush stickers" but I'm not really surprised. The cons here pretty much read what they want and pretend not to see what they don't want.

Good, here's your e-trophy. I suppose you don't get to 22,000 posts only commenting on things you care about or have an opinion on.

You should have figured out by now that my purpose on this board is almost entirely for calling people "idiots" and "morons". Pointing out that a cult dedicated to sending letters to Glenn Beck's sponsors is vaguely looney falls under that purpose. The fact that Glenn Beck has lost sponsors does not.

And the fact that I can get to 22k posts strictly by pointing out the idiocy and moronicity of idiots and morons here says less about me and more about the general stupidity of posters here. To which you are no small contributor. Don't like it? Don't be a retard.

You should have figured out by now that my purpose on this board is almost entirely for calling people "idiots" and "morons". Pointing out that a cult dedicated to sending letters to Glenn Beck's sponsors is vaguely looney falls under that purpose. The fact that Glenn Beck has lost sponsors does not.

And the fact that I can get to 22k posts strictly by pointing out the idiocy and moronicity of idiots and morons here says less about me and more about the general stupidity of posters here. To which you are no small contributor. Don't like it? Don't be a retard.

Nice life.

Still venturing down this tangential path I see.

Is this your way of burying dissenting voices in an effort to salvage what you believe to be your own credibility? Or are you just a big ole Beck fan?

I could care less about Glenn Beck, just doing my job of pointing out your and Hedd's lack of logical progression.

Hedd

Guess you musta conveniently missed the second post which included non-sequitars like "carbon credits" and "impeach Bush stickers" but I'm not really surprised. The cons here pretty much read what they want and pretend not to see what they don't want.

No I didn't miss that. I believe that response was directed at the seeds ad. Sorry that the poster put his own opinion of the ad when he was talking about the ad.

Let's keep it on the stems and seeds man as GG would say. Do you feel that absolutely nobody outside of Cat and me think this commercial is...well...a little far fuking out there? Why has every poster here talked about everything but the seeds? Could it be there were some actual takers here and all are too embarrassed to admit it?

I could care less about Glenn Beck, just doing my job of pointing out your and Hedd's lack of logical progression.

No I didn't miss that. I believe that response was directed at the seeds ad. Sorry that the poster put his own opinion of the ad when he was talking about the ad.

So much for your "logical progression".

Do I care? I couldn't pick Glenn Beck out of a lineup if it included him and four black women.

No kidding. I'm always amazed at how much time and energy these tards will waste on people like Beck, Limbaugh, Maddow, Olbermann, etc while the real issues get absolutely zero play.

Congrats, Dumb Hedd. You and your fellow parrots have truly accomplished something. :ph34r:

You "could care less" about Beck because with great reckless efficacy he calls to arms the yeehawing base of your political party. You "could care less" because you don't dare express an opinion that might put you out of of favor with the knuckle-dragging militia that worships him.

Let's keep it on the stems and seeds man as GG would say. Do you feel that absolutely nobody outside of Cat and me think this commercial is...well...a little far fuking out there? Why has every poster here talked about everything but the seeds? Could it be there were some actual takers here and all are too embarrassed to admit it?

How about because NONE OF US CARE? How about because we don't watch !@#$ing Glen Beck or even have the foggiest idea WTF you're babbling about? How about because virtually everything you post on this board is the direct result of some directive from some other higher level group of tards that you follow like the lemming that you are?

Yeah, it's because the rest of us bought survival seeds and we're embarrassed. Try reality.

How about because NONE OF US CARE? How about because we don't watch !@#$ing Glen Beck or even have the foggiest idea WTF you're babbling about? How about because virtually everything you post on this board is the direct result of some directive from some other higher level group of tards that you follow like the lemming that you are?

Yeah, it's because the rest of us bought survival seeds and we're embarrassed. Try reality.

THEN DON'T !@#$ING POST ABOUT IT!

Is it me, or has he become even more bizarre as time passes? It's almost to the point where there's no difference between him and EII.

People aren't posting in his thread because they are embarrased after buying 'survival seeds'. Wow. :ph34r:

You "could care less" about Beck because with great reckless efficacy he calls to arms the yeehawing base of your political party. You "could care less" because you don't dare express an opinion that might put you out of of favor with the knuckle-dragging militia that worships him.

I didn't even know the guy existed until the likes of you brought his name up on this board.

And what exactly is my political party?

"Irony" ?

Nice life.

It is if you get paid the kind of money he does to do it.

BTW, what the !@#$ is a survival seed and why are people watching commercials and really caring who does and doesn't buy time on some TV show?

I've got better things to do like pick lint out of my belly button.

Ok. Here's the original website seen on the beck show.

http://www.survivalseedbank.com/

Basically a doomsday scenario with far right beliefs that aren't all that different from what's shat out here by Potsie, labills, et al on a daily basis.

Now you would think being educated consumers and all, that the far right whack jobs who believe this nonsense would at least have the cranium capacity to at least do a little comparison shopping.

http://www.amazon.com/Keepsake-Hybrid-Toma...n/dp/B0032G6O5Y

I have a Morman friend who is required to have so much food stuff on hand. He actually has jars of beens and seeds for such scenerios. has nothing to do with being a doomsday guy, it is a religious thing that he and older generations in his family believe in. Actually not such a bad idea if you truely think about it.