Another top notch company advertises on the Beck Show

NANCY PELOSI

I have to admit that it's particularly funny to me that you work so undeniably hard to display how little original thought you bring to the conversation.

It's not just that the threads you start are literally nothing more than spoon-fed liberal gotcha links that only serve to placate the hard-left Moveon.org/DailyKos need for any red meat you can get while watching your ideology make an incompetent ass of itself on the world stage. It's not even that you never even bring anything to your own discussions beyond "HA!" or "LMAO!" which, given their monosyllabic nature, should surprise no one.

But the real humor to is how, when people jokingly respond to all your posts with nothing more than "Sarah Palin," the very, very, very best you can do when left to think for yourself, is to start responding to people with a post like above.

Keep up the good work, Hedd.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit that it's particularly funny to me that you work so undeniably hard to display how little original thought you bring to the conversation.

It's not just that the threads you start are literally nothing more than spoon-fed liberal gotcha links that only serve to placate the hard-left Moveon.org/DailyKos need for any red meat you can get while watching your ideology make an incompetent ass of itself on the world stage. It's not even that you never even bring anything to your own discussions beyond "HA!" or "LMAO!" which, given their monosyllabic nature, should surprise no one.

But the real humor to is how, when people jokingly respond to all your posts with nothing more than "Sarah Palin," the very, very, very best you can do when left to think for yourself, is to start responding to people with a post like above.

Keep up the good work, Hedd.

ACORN

Beck may not have all his marbles but he does have the impudent moonbats and the msnbc kooks chasing their tales. He be smarter than the thing he's !@#$ing with...theyz r not

Well we can only hope they sell enough survival seeds because once George Foreman grills and weight watchers pull out...

http://stopbeck.com/2010/02/20/3-more-spon...ylvan-learning/

You mean like your continued "thought" that references to a television character from the 70s is somehow fresh? Yeah, your take on humor is super important to me.

That would have been so much funnier if you'd ironically called him "Meathead".

Funny as a crutch Potsie

Hedd, that is a beautiful site.

"Beck seems to be reaching out to the same kind of people that put Hitler in power..."

Here's another line you should use often:

"I use to think he was ok until the mock burning of people with gasoline and saying certain groups of people need to be imprisoned just for their beliefs. I can’t believe he hasn’t been locked up yet!"

So you folks are pissed at Beck for saying people should be imprisoned for their beliefs, and then want him locked up in prison for his beliefs! That's some serious genius, there, Hedd. Absolute genius. :ph34r::worthy::lol:

Over 30 responses to the OP and not one person wants to admit how !@#$ing insane this commercial is. Instead we skew the argument, twist words, go off on tangents about Air America ratings, employ the old Democrats-do-it-too argument, etc. Hedd, why even bother?

Hedd, that is a beautiful site.

"Beck seems to be reaching out to the same kind of people that put Hitler in power..."

Here's another line you should use often:

"I use to think he was ok until the mock burning of people with gasoline and saying certain groups of people need to be imprisoned just for their beliefs. I can’t believe he hasn’t been locked up yet!"

So you folks are pissed at Beck for saying people should be imprisoned for their beliefs, and then want him locked up in prison for his beliefs! That's some serious genius, there, Hedd. Absolute genius. :ph34r::worthy::lol:

All we are saying...is give survival seeds a chance

Over 30 responses to the OP and not one person wants to admit how !@#$ing insane this commercial is. Instead we skew the argument, twist words, go off on tangents about Air America ratings, employ the old Democrats-do-it-too argument, etc. Hedd, why even bother?

Why bother Big Cat? Cuz we are up to 120 advertisers as of today....and right in time for tax season!

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-10467220-71.html

If Faux news head Rupert Pupkin wants to nurture his little skinhead let him....hell I wouldn't be surprised if Politics Polls and Pundits want to sponser Beck's lunacy.

Do you think it has anything to do with Hedd himself hijacking the thread from the commercial to discussing Glenn Beck?

Not that following a topic has ever been a strong suit for you.

Do you think it has anything to do with Hedd himself hijacking the thread from the commercial to discussing Glenn Beck?

Not that following a topic has ever been a strong suit for you.

Yeh, hi-jacking my own thread.

So after mentioning "survival seeds" I get the usual con talking points of "Err America", "MSNBC", "Olbermann", and my personal favorite from Potsie "anti-capitalist". All this from the whackiest commercial to appear on National tv since Hai Karate aftershave.

Whatever.....

But Colbert musta been reading my posts on this thread cuz his summation of all the places you could buy seeds from for a little bit less than 149 dollars included Home Depot.

Great comic minds think alike.

Yeh, hi-jacking my own thread.

So after mentioning "survival seeds" I get the usual con talking points of "Err America", "MSNBC", "Olbermann", and my personal favorite from Potsie "anti-capitalist". All this from the whackiest commercial to appear on National tv since Hai Karate aftershave.

Which all came AFTER you quipped about how long Beck's show will remain on the air.

Logical progression is not a strong suit either I see.

Perhaps you're also using the "Wife translator" that LA was talking about.