Bills Late Season Losses, Dr Mike Merrill

I was suprised myself when my Vit D was tested. I drink milk, get plenty of sunshine wuth an almost year round tan so was to think I had low Vit D. Appears it is a major issue for many people and various Meds for issues like Cholesterol majorly impact Vit D. I started taking 2500MG a day a few months ago and a major diff in my numbers and my strength.

caused by a lack of Vitamnin D might explain losses. :unsure:

http://audio.wben.com/m/audio/29733803/dr-mike-merrill.htm

If you don't what to listen to the whole thing (and perhaps for your health you should) jump to first blue dot at the 2 minute mark.

Suggesting that the Bills lost games late in the season because of "vitamin D deficiency" is probably the dumbest excuse for their performance that I will ever hear.

The good doctor gave a laundry list of benefits of vitamin D, many of which have not been significantly investigated and are indirect, yet he failed to mention the main function of D--which is to utilize calcium to maintain bone density.

Sounds like another goofy doc with a book to sell.

How much Vitamin D did the Saints and Colts get during the playoffs? You might have nice weather inside, but not much sunshine gets through the dome - and I'm guessing neither team practices outside.

maybe their domes have vitamin D emitting lights! ah, now we know!