Minority births on track to outnumber white births

What do you have against white people?

They're aborting themselves out of existence.

Whatchu mean by "they?"

Now the masses are coming for you!

They, the multitude who make good cheap stuff.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. Chinese 1830 - 1860 Russian Jews 1910 - 1930 Puerto Ricans 1950s Mexicans 1990+ Blacks 1650 - ?

Then: Immigrant can't find work = risk to the immigrant

Now: Immigrant can't find work = risk to taxpayers due to entitlements

Now: Illegal immigrant finds work, takes job from an American and raise cost to taxpayers who are now funding unemployment benefits and other entitlements for out of work American.

Now: Illegal immigrants give birth to "US citizens" and immediatley become consumers of services (school, health care, etc) at huge cost to taxpayers.

Now: Illegal immigrants grow in numbers and demand rights. Blood relatives of illegal immigrants that are US citizens vote in elections for candidates that support the cause for their families even though it violates US law. Group as a whole shows no respect for US laws.

Near future: Congress and Obama give path to citizenship for illegal immigrants which will increase published unemployment rate and result in huge entitlement cost increases to taxpayers. It is forecasted that we need to generate 100,000 new jobs per month in our economy just to keep pace with numbers of people entering the workforce. US economy cannot generate this number of jobs and absorb new citizens into the workforce.

Now: Illegal immigrant finds work, takes job from an American and raise cost to taxpayers who are now funding unemployment benefits and other entitlements for out of work American.

Now: Illegal immigrants give birth to "US citizens" and immediatley become consumers of services (school, health care, etc) at huge cost to taxpayers.

Now: Illegal immigrants grow in numbers and demand rights. Blood relatives of illegal immigrants that are US citizens vote in elections for candidates that support the cause for their families even though it violates US law. Group as a whole shows no respect for US laws.

Near future: Congress and Obama give path to citizenship for illegal immigrants which will increase published unemployment rate and result in huge entitlement cost increases to taxpayers. It is forecasted that we need to generate 100,000 new jobs per month in our economy just to keep pace with numbers of people entering the workforce. US economy cannot generate this number of jobs and absorb new citizens into the workforce.

Nice to know that your knowledge of the history of the US is filtered by anti-immigrant propaganda.

Unless you're Cherokee, shut the !@#$ up.

I like his idea that Americans are rushing to the jobs illegals are taking. Yeah, so man Americans are dying to work as mushroom pickers.

Labor is a supply and demand market. If illegals will pick mushromms at $8/hour, but Americans won't do the work for less than $10/hour then the rate to pick mushroom has to rise to $10/hour and the price of mushrooms in the super market has to rise. It's that simple. Right now, there is an ample supply of labor among Americans to pick mushrooms.

You can't be pro jobs and pro illegal mmigration unless you also want higher unemployment.

Doesn't matter what you and I think. The numbers (cost vs return on investment) clearly show that we can't afford the influx of people that we're experiencing.

And I'm sure you've done an independent financial analysis of that RoI

Only half. I don't think people shouldn't B word about illegal immigration in America. I just think that anyone who does should do so with an appropriate sense of irony.

I'm all for immigrants coming here if the environment at the time is such that we can provide opportunity for them and not at great expense to citizens. We're just not in a period now where can do that. Frankly we should have an immigration budget (in terms of headcount) and need to fix the leaky borders.

I'm actually a descendent of Edward Fuller who came here on the Mayflower so go ahead and lob your bombs at me.

And I'm sure you've done an independent financial analysis of that RoI

I've done plenty reading on the cost of illegal immigration. You can do the same. The return on the investment (benefit) of illegal immigration is easily to calculate. Start at zero and you're near the finish line.

Labor is a supply and demand market. If illegals will pick mushromms at $8/hour, but Americans won't do the work for less than $10/hour then the rate to pick mushroom has to rise to $10/hour and the price of mushrooms in the super market has to rise. It's that simple. Right now, there is an ample supply of labor among Americans to pick mushrooms.

You can't be pro jobs and pro illegal mmigration unless you also want higher unemployment.

That's just stupid.