Minority births on track to outnumber white births

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100310/ap_on_..._white_minority

That is because Hispanic women on average have three children, while other women on average have two. The numbers are 2.99 children for Hispanics, 1.87 for whites, 2.13 for blacks and 2.04 for Asians in the U.S. And the number of white women of prime childbearing age is on the decline, dropping 19 percent from 1990.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems to me that the implicit message is that Middle America needs to get busy! Buy some roses, get that K-Y jelly warmed up, let's get a move on in the doodlin' department!

Just a bit more effort on the home front, coupled [no pun intended] with the screwing we are all getting from various levels of government, should see that birth rate thingy turned around in no time.

I'm just sayin'....

And yet you accuse others of being racist?

How does that even make sense?

I'm a self-hating white guy, racist against myself?

Trust me, wiping out the most honkey contingent of white people would not bother me in the slightest, although I do like ATVs.

How does that even make sense?

I'm a self-hating white guy, racist against myself?

Trust me, wiping out the most honkey contingent of white people would not bother me in the slightest, although I do like ATVs.

The dude is Canadian. When he tells you to say goodbye to your culture he probably just thinks you've digested your Yoplait.

Plenty of other articles out there about this but, Whites are projected to be in the minority by 2050.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Ryter/jon27.htm

The census prediction estimates that the white population will grow about 7% while the Hispanic population will increase by 194%. The dramatic increase in Hispanics is not due to procreation. Hispanics have a higher birth rate than any other ethnic segment of the population (an average of 3 live births per family compared to two for Whites and African Americans). But it will be the influx of both legal and illegal Hispanics of childbearing years that will tilt the scales in favor of a predominantly Hispanic America.

So whats that mean to me? Dont care, I wont be alive by then. :unsure:

Plenty of other articles out there about this but, Whites are projected to be in the minority by 2050.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Ryter/jon27.htm

So whats that mean to me? Dont care, I wont be alive by then. :unsure:

Stupid math fact check. Hispanic popultion of US in 2006 - 44.3 mil x 197% = 131 mil in 2050? Rough math equates to 50 mil of new immigrants in 40 yrs just from Central & South America? M'kay.

I think this is the punchline of your link: "The Caucasian race is "aborting" itself out of existence. "

Stupid math fact check. Hispanic popultion of US in 2006 - 44.3 mil x 197% = 131 mil in 2050? Rough math equates to 50 mil of new immigrants in 40 yrs just from Central & South America? M'kay.

I think this is the punchline of your link: "The Caucasian race is "aborting" itself out of existence. "

:unsure:

Before everybody jumps all over Wisconsin, what this really highlights is the impact of illegal immigration over the years. The American culture and way of life is substantially different than the hispanic way of life. The huge influx of people with low levels of skills, low levels of education, low expectations and quite often low morality is not good for our country IMO. With a lack of jobs we're simply growing another huge entitlement class. The job numbers even in better times really say that we should work to remove illegal aliens from this country and put limits on immigration.

Immigration reform will soon be at the top of Mr. Obama's list. Can't wait for that.

Before everybody jumps all over Wisconsin, what this really highlights is the impact of illegal immigration over the years. The American culture and way of life is substantially different than the hispanic way of life. The huge influx of people with low levels of skills, low levels of education, low expectations and quite often low morality is not good for our country IMO. With a lack of jobs we're simply growing another huge entitlement class. The job numbers even in better times really say that we should work to remove illegal aliens from this country and put limits on immigration.

Immigration reform will soon be at the top of Mr. Obama's list. Can't wait for that.

You, Meazza, and Wisconsin speak Daniel Carver's language: "Wake up white people."

Please explain. Are you talking about Mexicans now or the Irish in 1840? Italians in 1890?

I guess my link wasnt as funny as I thought it was. This link is probably more acurate than your funny math. Though give it a whirl if you like.

http://www.census.gov/population/www/proje.../usinterimproj/