Buffaloed in Pa Mock Draft

1st rd Bruce Campbell OT Maryland

2nd rd Brandon Spikes ILB Florida

3rd rd Linval Joseph NT East Carolina 5.09 forty 39 reps on bench at 6-4 328

4th rd Ben Tate RB Auburn. Seeya Marshawn.

Rip away :blink:

I would not love this draft, but I also wouldnt hate it. I really dont want Campbell at 9, much rather see one of the other OT's, Dan Williams or McClain. Spikes in the 2nd is what saves this mock for me. Dont know enough about Joseph to like or dislike him in the 3rd...Ben Tate would be a good value pick in the 4th

1st rd Bruce Campbell OT Maryland

2nd rd Brandon Spikes ILB Florida

3rd rd Linval Joseph NT East Carolina 5.09 forty 39 reps on bench at 6-4 328

4th rd Ben Tate RB Auburn. Seeya Marshawn.

Rip away :D

I like this draft a B-, I would say. I assume no trade-down in the first, I assume you use Poz and Spikes in the middle, and I assume you think Linval Joseph wouldn't last until RD4. Love Tate, and think when this happens with live bullets, Tate will be the 3rd Rounder and Joseph will be 3rd Round as well. Very good job. You now need to get your OLB and explain what pick you got for Marshawn. :blink:

I like this draft a B-, I would say. I assume no trade-down in the first, I assume you use Poz and Spikes in the middle, and I assume you think Linval Joseph wouldn't last until RD4. Love Tate, and think when this happens with live bullets, Tate will be the 3rd Rounder and Joseph will be 3rd Round as well. Very good job. You now need to get your OLB and explain what pick you got for Marshawn. :blink:

I`d say we trade Lynch to the Chargers for next yrs 3rd. Our Olb will Money Maybin with Poz .Mitchell goes inside with Spikes. Mitchell has good size but is slowed by his injury. BUT I still think we could pick up a free agent Porter or who ever else gets cut before the season. There is alot of ways this L.Backer crew could end up.

I think it's a really bad draft. Campbell look like Tarzan, play like Jane. Spikes is an inside backer where we already have Poz and Mitchell. So you're 2 picks in with no starters until and if Campbell reaches "potential". It's just bad.

I think it's a really bad draft. Campbell look like Tarzan, play like Jane. Spikes is an inside backer where we already have Poz and Mitchell. So you're 2 picks in with no starters until and if Campbell reaches "potential". It's just bad.

Poz goes outside where he belongs . Campbell plays like Jane ? Is this Dick?