OK, I am no one who thinks we'll make the playoffs

made for it.

Let me preface this by saying I have ZERO confidence that the Bills can win on the road this week. But let's just say they win this weekend......and go to 5-6. OK, the schedule blows from there on out up until Pittsburgh. Let's just say that somehow the Seattle game is a springboard to play well and we end up beating the patsies on the road (Bengals, Niners, and Fins) and the Bills get to the Pittsburgh game 9-6. Win that one, which I think is doable in bad weather vs. a rookie QB, and then let's look. I think JAX will finish 9-7, taking them out of the tie-break. Look at how hard everyone else's schedule is......

San Diego (10-6) I can see 3 losses in there, that puts them at 10-6. Must lose this week vs. KC though. If not, I see them getting to 11 wins.

AT KC

Denver

TB

AT Cleve

AT Indy

KC

Baltimore (10-6) And that's if they aren't upset by a bad team. 3-3 looks about right though.

AT NE

Cincy

NY Giants

AT Indy

AT Pitt

Miami

New York Jets (9-7) The Jets ARE NOT a good football team. I say they go 2-4 the rest of the way. And yes, I have them losing this week to Arizona. No way they finish 10-6.

AT Ariz

Houston

AT Pitt

Seattle

New England

AT SL

Jacksonville (9-7) No way they beat Pitt, GB or Minn. They have no offense. They may even finish 8-8. This loss KILLED the Bills.

AT Minn

Pitt

Chic

AT GB

Houston

AT Oakland

Do I think it will happen? Hell no. If the Bills win this week......can it? Actually, there is a decent shot at it!