I'm Lindsay...LINDSAY DAMMIT!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a sad commentary on our society when a celebrities talent is her life going down in flames. I mean what else does Lindsay Lohan do but make news for Entertainment Tonight and TMZ? At some point the press will lose interest. Either that or her last headline will be a suicide.

PTR

It's a sad commentary on our society when a celebrities talent is her life going down in flames. I mean what else does Lindsay Lohan do but make news for Entertainment Tonight and TMZ? At some point the press will lose interest. Either that or her last headline will be a suicide.

PTR

Whats even more sad, is that she does have talent.... she just refuses to use it and is instead allowing herself to go down in flames......

• 4 weeks later...
Her response surprised me. I would not have imagined she would be so shocked.

:thumbsup:

She probably expected the Judge to apologize for having the insolence to drag Lindsey into that court room. And now Lindsey has to face the horrors of prison. I'm sure Paris Hilton informed her of the hell. No clubbin, in bed by a certain time, no room service, drinks without umbrellas. The Horror!

She probably expected the Judge to apologize for having the insolence to drag Lindsey into that court room. And now Lindsey has to face the horrors of prison. I'm sure Paris Hilton informed her of the hell. No clubbin, in bed by a certain time, no room service, drinks without umbrellas. The Horror!

Evidently her family likes to steal ice cream too.

Linkage

Dina Lohan gets in ice cream scuffle

In the middle of Lindsay Lohan's SCRAMgate, mom Dina Lohan has been accused of abusing a Carvel Ice Cream black card belonging to her daughters.

To celebrate the chain’s 75th anniversary last year, Carvel issued “black cards” to 75 celebrities, including Lindsay and Ali Lohan. When Mama Lohan went into an East Meadow, New York Carvel store to pick up a cake for her son Cody's birthday, the Carvel employee asked for her I.D. and then confiscated her card.

On their website, Carvel explained that only the individual whose name is on the card can receive the freebies - the card's fine print specifies that the cardholder can receive up to $25 in ice cream products per week - and although Lindsay and Ali are the only two in the Lohan clan issued promotional cards, “their extended family has repeatedly used the card without either present,” according to a statement on the ice cream chain’s site.

“At first,” the statement continued, “we graciously honored their requests while explaining that the Black Card was not a carte blanche for unlimited Carvel Ice Cream for the extended Lohan family and friends. After more than six months of numerous and large orders for ice cream, we finally had to cut off the card and take it back.”

Police ended up trekking over to the East Meadows store to settle the dispute, as Dina was demanding her card - plus her cake - and the store attendant was refusing to give it to her. "...[F]our cop cars showed up, there’s a police helicopter over head and this guy makes it seem to the cops that I’m trying to use a stolen credit card," Dina told RadarOnline.com. "And for what? Over a free ice cream?!”

When the police asked the attendant to give Dina her card back, he eventually agreed to hand it over, but stood his ground on not giving away the requested free ice cream cake.

According to Carvel's statement, the police warned Dina not to use the card again.

The ice cream chain called the incident “an unfortunate situation where certain people feel entitled to use a celebrity’s name for their own purposes.”

To celebrate the chain’s 75th anniversary last year

the card's fine print specifies that the cardholder can receive up to $25 in ice cream products per week

Yes, because celebrities like Lindsey Lohan have such difficult lives that they really need $25 worth of free ice cream every week

Yes, because celebrities like Lindsey Lohan have such difficult lives that they really need $25 worth of free ice cream every week

I was thinking the same damn thing. If I were a celebrity and got one of those I'd call Carvel and thank them and then I'd ask if I could give it to a children's hospital or something.