I'm Lindsay...LINDSAY DAMMIT!!

I'm not a big fan but when you list the factors you can draw a conclusion. The commercial states or implies that:

The girl in question is named Lindsay........check

The girl in question has addiction issues......check

The girl in question stayed the night.......check

The girl in question is immature and dumb.......check

The girl in question has ongoing feuds with other girls and tries to steal their boyfriends......check

The girl in question likes it when guys howl like a wolf.....I wonder if Beerboy will be a witness.....check

When you only consider the name is seems silly but when you start considering other factors it seems the tide turns. This may be an open and slut case.

Really?.......... I mean Really???? C'mon Man!!!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?.......... I mean Really???? C'mon Man!!!!!

Sage says he knows 10 girls named Lindsay and it isn't even clear if he included the ones with restraining orders against him, so I'll grant you the name is not unique.

In fact none of the factors are totally unique but taken together they become unique. I wonder of Sage's Linsday's how many are addicted, immature, dumb, sleepover, feuding wolf howl loving Lindsays. That doesn't even get into the baby's complexion which is very similar to Lohan's.

E-trade, or at least the ad agency were clearly taking a shot at Lohan and any good lawyer would be able to demonstrate that in court. My guess is a settlement.

Sage says he knows 10 girls named Lindsay and it isn't even clear if he included the ones with restraining orders against him, so I'll grant you the name is not unique.

In fact none of the factors are totally unique but taken together they become unique. I wonder of Sage's Linsday's how many are addicted, immature, dumb, sleepover, feuding wolf howl loving Lindsays. That doesn't even get into the baby's complexion which is very similar to Lohan's.

E-trade, or at least the ad agency were clearly taking a shot at Lohan and any good lawyer would be able to demonstrate that in court. My guess is a settlement.

I did.

I'm not a big fan but when you list the factors you can draw a conclusion. The commercial states or implies that:

The girl in question is named Lindsay........check

The girl in question has addiction issues......check

The girl in question stayed the night.......check

The girl in question is immature and dumb.......check

The girl in question has ongoing feuds with other girls and tries to steal their boyfriends......check

The girl in question likes it when guys howl like a wolf.....I wonder if Beerboy will be a witness.....check

When you only consider the name is seems silly but when you start considering other factors it seems the tide turns. This may be an open and slut case.

Lindsay likes to munch the carpet. That alone should get this frivosuit thrown out.

Ok cool. So although still common, it adds a little more to Lohan's case on a statistical basis.

Stats 101:

What are the odds that:

The girl in question is named Lindsay........check....3% of female population

The girl in question has addiction issues......check.......10%

Add in that these issues are known to her peers......50%

The girl in question stayed the night.......check.......98% if you're doing it right which most guys don't but the E-Trade kid seems pretty smoth

The girl in question is immature and dumb.......check........immature 72% * dumb 43% = 30.96% Note: this calculation makes the assumption that the baby is not Canadian.

The girl in question has ongoing feuds with other girls and tries to steal their boyfriends......check.......17%

The girl in question likes it when guys howl like a wolf.....I wonder if Beerboy will be a witness.....check.....6.3% and I can be precise on that one.

add in the very fair and freckled complexion at 5%

add in not being able to resist getting in front of the camera even when you're supposed to be hiding......10%

If you understand math this means that roughly one in every 41,031,957.67458372 women has all of these traits. That's between 3 and 4 women in the US who fit all those traits.

Like I said...open and slut case.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...