I'm Lindsay...LINDSAY DAMMIT!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have any idea how many times I've been dragged to court by Chef Boyardee, Chef Tell, Chef de Cuisine, Chef Salad. Drives me nuts.

Not to mention that ugly episode with the guys at Chef Gym, the workout place for those in the culinary arts......

Do you have any idea how many times I've been dragged to court by Chef Boyardee, Chef Tell, Chef de Cuisine, Chef Salad. Drives me nuts.

wait until you see the law suits I have going for "Peter, Peter pumpkin eater", "For Pete's sake", "For the love of Pete"

wait until you see the law suits I have going for "Peter, Peter pumpkin eater", "For Pete's sake", "For the love of Pete"

Do you know how many lawyers Levi Strauss Denim Co. has? That was an episode.

Lohan sues E-trade for $100 Million

Why can't I ever get on juries like these? I'd like to see the reaction of the attorney when I burst out laughing.

PTR

I'm not a big fan but when you list the factors you can draw a conclusion. The commercial states or implies that:

The girl in question is named Lindsay........check

The girl in question has addiction issues......check

The girl in question stayed the night.......check

The girl in question is immature and dumb.......check

The girl in question has ongoing feuds with other girls and tries to steal their boyfriends......check

The girl in question likes it when guys howl like a wolf.....I wonder if Beerboy will be a witness.....check

When you only consider the name is seems silly but when you start considering other factors it seems the tide turns. This may be an open and slut case.