With all the talk about Bulaga and Davis

All I know about him is that he projects as a RT (but some say he could lay LT). And that he ran a 4.8 40. Anyone else have any decent info on him. Could he be a decent pick at 9?

Just watching him at the combine, and seeing those quick feet tells me that he could play the LT position.

All I know about him is that he projects as a RT (but some say he could lay LT). And that he ran a 4.8 40. Anyone else have any decent info on him. Could he be a decent pick at 9?

He'd better be able to run if he is going to attempt that with our LT :thumbsup:

Given the fact that Okung will not be there I like Campbell and Williams. Some people believe that with Buluga what you see is what you get. The line of thinking is that he is ready from day one but he is not going to get much better. which isn't a bad thing because it means there is little risk. He won't be there so Davis is falling and Campbell and Williams are rising. I love Campbells attitude and he did very well at the combine his measurables are a wet dream so if the choice comes down to Campbell, Williams and Davis. The way I listed them is my order.

Given the fact that Okung will not be there I like Campbell and Williams. Some people believe that with Buluga what you see is what you get. The line of thinking is that he is ready from day one but he is not going to get much better. which isn't a bad thing because it means there is little risk. He won't be there so Davis is falling and Campbell and Williams are rising. I love Campbells attitude and he did very well at the combine his measurables are a wet dream so if the choice comes down to Campbell, Williams and Davis. The way I listed them is my order.

Maybe we can go to the NFL and say "look we really suck can we take three players at #9"

He is a RT no matter what he thinks.

I would endorse that :blink: