I am gonna be in NYC for St. Patty's Day!!!!!

The Poojer

sadly its for work....a co-worker and i are meeting with some folks at the NFL headquarters....they scheduled the meeting for March 17th at 11AM....guess what time the parade starts less than 1/2 mile from the NFL HQ......mind you the two of us going carry the last names of McCarthy and Reilly....i always wanted to be in NY for the parade...but this isn't how i imagined it...its gonna be a frigging mad house and I am going to be jealous I cannot partake......

sadly its for work....a co-worker and i are meeting with some folks at the NFL headquarters....they scheduled the meeting for March 17th at 11AM....guess what time the parade starts less than 1/2 mile from the NFL HQ......mind you the two of us going carry the last names of McCarthy and Reilly....i always wanted to be in NY for the parade...but this isn't how i imagined it...its gonna be a frigging mad house and I am going to be jealous I cannot partake......

It's really an all day/night event. Getting to your appointment could be a challange. I would recommend the Subway, if possible. After the meeting there will still be a lot going on.

I was there last year and mad house if putting it lightly. I was shocked at the number of students openly drinking on the sidewalks, already drunk or getting very close to drunk by 11 am. The parade is pretty cool, but if you aren't in the front row of people or above them, it's basically a sea of bobby police and firefighter heads walking by accompanied by bag pipes.

Advice, hit a pub off the beaten path (I went to Hell's Kitchen to find one) late afternoon before "amatuer hour" really gets started. I was off the streets by 7 pm and pretty glad I was to be honest with you.

If I can remember the name of the pub in Hell's Kitchen I'll PM you, Pooj.

If I can remember the name of the pub in Hell's Kitchen I'll PM you, Pooj.

POOJ doesn't hang out at gay bars. :thumbsup:

How the hell long have you had that signature? I was on my almost deathbed ferchrissakes and you're getting on me for ugliness? That's cold dude.

POOJ doesn't hang out at gay bars. ;)

How the hell long have you had that signature? I was on my almost deathbed ferchrissakes and you're getting on me for ugliness? That's cold dude.

:blink: Gay jokes? Poor guy, in your weakened condition you've reverted to 7th grade insults...

I was just goin through and editting my settings this afternoon, since you're sniveling so much, I'll keep for another month I guess. Enjoy the gummy bears, Douchie McButterpants!!! :D