Rick Flair and Hulk Hogan

BLZFAN4LIFE

Spike TV 9:00 tonight. Flair and Hogan face off against each other in tag team action. They are trying to compete against McMahaon's WWE a la mid-nineties WCW. I saw Hogan on a morning show last week promoting TNA so I checked it out. Pretty sad stuff. Hogan is in great shape and looks o.k. as long as his dew rag stays in tact but Flair looks more suited for a retirement home than the squared circle. It's quite a shame too because 30 years ago Flair was my favorite wrestler. I used to love the tag team matches with Greg "the hammer" Valentine vs. Youngblood and Steamboat. I don't see TNA moving the ratings much with this duo.

Flair then

saw ric flair in april on the golf course in myrtle beach....he was riding a cart and not playing, but even in his advanced age, he was still a pretty opposing figure....and a very nice guy to his fans too, i might add

saw ric flair in april on the golf course in myrtle beach....he was riding a cart and not playing, but even in his advanced age, he was still a pretty opposing figure....and a very nice guy to his fans too, i might add

I was right behind him at a Starbucks in Charlotte about 4 years ago. I really wanted to say hi and give him the whole "big fan" thing, but I decided to leave him alone.

Spike TV 9:00 tonight. Flair and Hogan face off against each other in tag team action. They are trying to compete against McMahaon's WWE a la mid-nineties WCW. I saw Hogan on a morning show last week promoting TNA so I checked it out. Pretty sad stuff. Hogan is in great shape and looks o.k. as long as his dew rag stays in tact but Flair looks more suited for a retirement home than the squared circle. It's quite a shame too because 30 years ago Flair was my favorite wrestler. I used to love the tag team matches with Greg "the hammer" Valentine vs. Youngblood and Steamboat. I don't see TNA moving the ratings much with this duo.

Flair then

Are you suggesting fans of Pro Wrestling are too intelligent or too discriminating to find something like this interesting? :wallbash:

it was funny how the 'WOOOOOOO's preceded him around the course....he seemed to get a kick out of

I was right behind him at a Starbucks in Charlotte about 4 years ago. I really wanted to say hi and give him the whole "big fan" thing, but I decided to leave him alone.

Always loved WCW they had such revolutionary stories (The NWO Goldberg's streak and the NWO vs Sting) and revolutionary concepts (International stars and a Lucha Libre Cruiser-weight division). I always felt like WCW was the reason why wrestling got popular in the late 1990's head to head competition for almost anything is always better.