#1 difference between Gregg & Mike

Justice

I'd say the #1 difference is in hiring competent co-ordinators.

Even to the extent one says the jury is still out on Clements (which i don't think is the case as I think the inherited personnel issue of poor performance by Bledsoe and an OL getting better but still needing improvement is the reason for bad performances and he has shown some nice play calling in terms of use of items like the flea-flicker to Aiken and the move of Bannan to solve the redzone issues) he compares so favorably to the fired Sheppard and the hapless Kevin Killdrive it ain't even funny.

Likewise on ST where even if you want to give GW;s guy credit for being the best of his sorry performing lot, Bobby April has simply run a unit which is performing much better.

On defense it is the same guy so personnel wise it is a wash, however, one has to wonder to what extent defensive guru GW was actually somewhat responsible for "facilitating" Gray using the GW system and now that Gray has gotten the chance to do things on his own his game has flourished.

I think the willingness to bench players may have as much to do with having a better deeper roster so now benching players is more realistic than for the rebuilding Bills.