Rams sign DT Fred Robbins

Justice

Sam Bradford will most likely go #1 overall.

Yep, that what Mayock is saying, and he seems to be correct more often than other "Draft Gurus". He put on 13 lbs of muscle since last year, which was one of the things teams were weary of - Bradford being a bit too frail. I'm not holding my breath, but I REALLY hope Bulaga is available.

I don't think the two are related. They signed an aging vet to play DT and an aging vet to play QB.

Whether or not the rams take Sam Bradford number 1 overall has a lot more to do with how he looks during his pro day then whether or not the Rams could come to terms with Fred Robbins.

I don't think the two are related. They signed an aging vet to play DT and an aging vet to play QB.

Whether or not the rams take Sam Bradford number 1 overall has a lot more to do with how he looks during his pro day then whether or not the Rams could come to terms with Fred Robbins.

Teams and scouts put wayyy too much stock into the combine and pro days. You have an entire body of work to evaluate a player in actual football games, yet, a fringe player can become a high draft pick based on his measureables.

Well a QB coming off two shoulder injuries, one of which relieved him of his senior season might have something to prove at his pro day. So if a team or a scout didn't put stock in how a potential overall number 1 pick and franchise qb looks during his workout, then that may explain why they have a shot to take a qb with the first selection.