SWAT team is across the street from my office....

Fezmid

I had one of these situations a couple months back. I was walking back to my office building from lunch when a bunch of cop cars came flying up the road, then surrounded my building. I figured that it wasn't the best time to head back inside. No SWAT team though, just 15-20 cop cars, then some media a couple minutes later (police station and news stations are both within blocks). As it turned out, a patient in a bipolar clinic stabbed his doctor and then was shot by an off duty security guard.

Yeah, that was a fun day. I suggest you kick back and enjoy the show.

I had one of these situations a couple months back. I was walking back to my office building from lunch when a bunch of cop cars came flying up the road, then surrounded my building. I figured that it wasn't the best time to head back inside. No SWAT team though, just 15-20 cop cars, then some media a couple minutes later (police station and news stations are both within blocks). As it turned out, a patient in a bipolar clinic stabbed his doctor and then was shot by an off duty security guard.

Yeah, that was a fun day. I suggest you kick back and enjoy the show.

Had a guy the street over from my house barracade himself in his house from 4pm untill 1am, with a loaded shotgun.

Swat team standing basically in my back yard. Behind my house was the rally point forr all the officers.

Guy actually had a standoff and shot an officer then himself 2 min from my work on Trinity Ave downtown a couple weeks ago.

Had a guy the street over from my house barracade himself in his house from 4pm untill 1am, with a loaded shotgun.

Swat team standing basically in my back yard. Behind my house was the rally point forr all the officers.

Guy actually had a standoff and shot an officer then himself 2 min from my work on Trinity Ave downtown a couple weeks ago.

wow, your lucky!