Aaron Maybin

Gained 6lbs this week? BULL ****! Sorry but that is pure and absolute bull ****. Maybe it is some water weight from the roids he is taking, but he didn't put on 6lbs of muscle in one week that is for sure.

God this guy is full of ****. He is going to go down as an Eric Flowers/ Mike williams pick, just wait and see.

I personally put on 19 pounds in three and a half weeks, without creatine or anything else except about twenty egg whites a day, and the weight is still there 15 years later. And I had a fulltime job, unlike Maybin who can work out as much as he would like. I was working out an hour a day four to five days a week at that time.

It just isn't impossible, not even slightly close.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed.

You're not putting on 6 lbs/ week unless you've got a syringe IV'd to your glutes or you're also putting on pounds of bodyfat.

What I want to know, is how college players get juiced.

The 'gear' is not cheap, and last time I checked college NCAA rules prohibit outside work for players on an athletic scholarship.

Watching the NFL combine, it's become what modern bodybuilding is: a freak show.

The QB's are juicing, and there was some WR that was like 230 lbs and looked like a LB. Reminds me of that wideout that once played for Miami and San Diego that was up to 240 lbs and was caught juicing. His career ultimately ended prematurely, but enough is enough!

How is it that these college players are getting juiced? Who pays for it? And how can they be sure of a return on their investment with the slim chances of a player ever even getting picked and being retained in the NFL?

Crap. I personally have done it, without creatine, much less roids. And I was in my early thirties at the time, unlike Maybin who's probably still growing.

Agreed.

You're not putting on 6 lbs/ week unless you've got a syringe IV'd to your glutes or you're also putting on pounds of bodyfat.

What I want to know, is how college players get juiced.

The 'gear' is not cheap, and last time I checked college NCAA rules prohibit outside work for players on an athletic scholarship.

Watching the NFL combine, it's become what modern bodybuilding is: a freak show.

The QB's are juicing, and there was some WR that was like 230 lbs and looked like a LB. Reminds me of that wideout that once played for Miami and San Diego that was up to 240 lbs and was caught juicing. His career ultimately ended prematurely, but enough is enough!

How is it that these college players are getting juiced? Who pays for it? And how can they be sure of a return on their investment with the slim chances of a player ever even getting picked and being retained in the NFL?

Crap. I personally have done it, without creatine, much less roids. And I was in my early thirties at the time, unlike Maybin who's probably still growing.

I personally put on 19 pounds in three and a half weeks, without creatine or anything else except about twenty egg whites a day, and the weight is still there 15 years later. And I had a fulltime job, unlike Maybin who can work out as much as he would like. I was working out an hour a day four to five days a week at that time.

It just isn't impossible, not even slightly close.

Yeah, I agree 100%. It's not hard at all. People are just jealous they can't lsoe their guts if they worked out 5 times a week for a year. Maybin is in the prime of his life with the best fitness people around him. 6 lbs. is nothing for him. Jealousy is a female dog.

Every body Builder I talk to says you can add mass, but not cut muscle mass in a short period of time. If you look at his crrent pic he looks smaller than he did in his pre comine pic!

I love posts like this. Odds are you're not close to being in Maybin's shape. There's proably a little pouch down there. I'm not saying I do it but if a guy works his @ss off to get ripped, why not show it off? I'm sure the ladies don't mind. Don't be a hater. :thumbsup:

There's a little more of a pouch then there used to be...... I guess it's just a difference of opinion I guess cuz back in the early 2000's in my college playing days. I was in the Gym 6 days a week and had 6% body fat. I still didn't run out shirtless wanting people to look at me. I have a hard time thinking Ray Lewis would drop a tweet with him posing after a good lift.

Yeah, I agree 100%. It's not hard at all. People are just jealous they can't lsoe their guts if they worked out 5 times a week for a year. Maybin is in the prime of his life with the best fitness people around him. 6 lbs. is nothing for him. Jealousy is a female dog.

It is not hard at all to put on 6 pounds of muscle in a week? Yeah maybe if you are a grizzly bear. But for human beings it is impossible to put on 6 pounds lean mass in a week naturally

It is not hard at all to put on 6 pounds of muscle in a week? Yeah maybe if you are a grizzly bear. But for human beings it is impossible to put on 6 pounds lean mass in a week

Where does it say its muscle it simply says he put on 6lbs this week that does not need to be all muscle it could be fat,water, or anything else.

It seems that a lot of you need a drink so here is some pick your flavor

hatorade.jpg

http://footballempire.blogspot.com/2010/03...round-mock.html

47(15). NE NT TERRENCE CODY - **RED FLAG** RUMOR HAS IT, SOME TEAMS HAVE TAKEN MT. CODY OFF THEIR BOARDS ALL-TOGETHER. HE CAN BE DOMINANT, BUT CONSTANTLY STRUGGLES WITH HIS WEIGHT (SOMETIMES AT 400+). WHILE HE DID SHOW UP AT THE COMBINE IN THE 354 LBS, SUDDEN, DRASTIC CHANGES IN WEIGHT ARE OFTEN TIMES ALARMING, RATHER THAN BENEFICIAL TO A PLAYERS STOCK (AARON MAYBIN, ANYONE? 250 LBS AT LAST YEARS COMBINE). BUYER BEWARE.

It is not hard at all to put on 6 pounds of muscle in a week? Yeah maybe if you are a grizzly bear. But for human beings it is impossible to put on 6 pounds lean mass in a week naturally

In my prime and doing a college football workout, I could put on a few pounds a week. Considering Maybin is 3" taller and 40 lbs heavier with the best trainers and personal chefs, it easily could happen. Don't be jealous.

http://footballempire.blogspot.com/2010/03...round-mock.html

47(15). NE NT TERRENCE CODY - **RED FLAG** RUMOR HAS IT, SOME TEAMS HAVE TAKEN MT. CODY OFF THEIR BOARDS ALL-TOGETHER. HE CAN BE DOMINANT, BUT CONSTANTLY STRUGGLES WITH HIS WEIGHT (SOMETIMES AT 400+). WHILE HE DID SHOW UP AT THE COMBINE IN THE 354 LBS, SUDDEN, DRASTIC CHANGES IN WEIGHT ARE OFTEN TIMES ALARMING, RATHER THAN BENEFICIAL TO A PLAYERS STOCK (AARON MAYBIN, ANYONE? 250 LBS AT LAST YEARS COMBINE). BUYER BEWARE.

1) what in the world is that site?

2) So when he's heavier he's lazy and unmotivated. But when he loses weight, you need to beware? Which one is it?

3) It would only make sense that everyone overthinks a really good football player and he becomes a stud NT for NE for 10 years.

1) what in the world is that site?

2) So when he's heavier he's lazy and unmotivated. But when he loses weight, you need to beware? Which one is it?

3) It would only make sense that everyone overthinks a really good football player and he becomes a stud NT for NE for 10 years.

I just saw that on a draft sight and passed it along. It was a Maybin reference, and this is a Maybin thread, hence I included it. BTW I have worked out my whole life. Anyone can put on a couple pounds in a week. But I call bull **** to anyone that claims to put on 6 pounds lean mass in a week

I just saw that on a draft sight and passed it along. It was a Maybin reference, and this is a Maybin thread, hence I included it. BTW I have worked out my whole life. Anyone can put on a couple pounds in a week. But I call bull **** to anyone that claims to put on 6 pounds lean mass in a week

I don't know man. No offense, but I highly doubt you were 6'4" 240 lbs. athlete good enough to play a professional sport. Maybin and most NFL players are just cut from a different cloth than the "average Joe."

Yes some players do cheat but I just hate unfounded allegations. Maybin is working out hard than anyone on this board probably has ever had and is more physically blessed to start with.

I don't know man. No offense, but I highly doubt you were 6'4" 240 lbs. athlete good enough to play a professional sport. Maybin and most NFL players are just cut from a different cloth than the "average Joe."

Yes some players do cheat but I just hate unfounded allegations. Maybin is working out hard than anyone on this board probably has ever had and is more physically blessed to start with.

No doubt those guys are freaks. I checked out Maybins twitter and he is eating honey buns and other junk food- and still that ripped. The combine numbers blow me away and I am amazed how quickly they heal from surgerys. I am 5 11" 220 10% body fat- but certainly no professional athlete. I do blow up and the trainers at my gym always tried to get me to compete, and I know about nutrition and cutting edge workouts. 6 pounds lean mass in a week even for a freak professional athlete- I don't buy it