Aaron Maybin

+100

It's hard enough to gain 6lbs in one week, period..let alone 6lbs of muscle. BS.

Actually your wrong it just takes a work out and diet that is designed to do it remember we are talking about an athlete this is what he does for aliving.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks skinnier than TO still.

The key though is in the text "gained 6 lbs this week" That kind of weight gain is not the type that will last through a 21 week season (including bye week and 4 pre season games). Maybe he can play SS?

Please, please, PLEASE tell me that you are not of the ignorant vein to see a snake in front of your eyes and call it a mouse.

You don't honestly believe the NFL hogwash that it's a 'clean' league, do you?

I could care less about what they are doing to themselves it's their body their business what I am saying is don't call the guy a liar unless you know for a fact even then you shouldn't do it.

I am one of those christian sorts that doesn't judge people.

If he comes into camp at 240 plus are you guys going to apologize to the guy. If the guy turns out to be a beast down the road I believe all of you should have to drink the sweat from his nut cup at half-time.

T.O. looked bigger than that. The dude is a twig. Needs to quit the step arobics and bulk up. The boy needs to eat some red meat. Power cleans ,squats ,lunges. and a bunch more. :thumbsup:

He has a long time before camp hopefuly he does not hit the wall.

Gained 6lbs this week? BULL ****! Sorry but that is pure and absolute bull ****. Maybe it is some water weight from the roids he is taking, but he didn't put on 6lbs of muscle in one week that is for sure.

God this guy is full of ****. He is going to go down as an Eric Flowers/ Mike williams pick, just wait and see.

Where does it say that the 6lbs are all muscle?

Anyone can gain 6lbs in a week it does not need to be all muscle which I don't see him posting that its all muscle.

And for the Jersey shore guys I think you all must be lazy anyone that works out hard and makes changes to their body like that loves to take pictures Jay Cutler (not the QB), Ronnie Colman and anyone that builds takes pictures all the time. Next time you want to make a comment like think about maybe if you were in shape like that would you do the same thing.

Everyone should keep in mind the guy is still only 21 years old. He will fill out a little bit

naturally. I'm glad he's working.

???

He's 21 with a big pile of signing jingle in his pockets, improbably picked in the 1st round. H*ll, if that fell to me, I might say so long and thanks for all the cash! :thumbsup:

Do you like movies about gladiators?

"you ever seen a grown man naked Billy?"

"Billy, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?"

+1

I've been slamming this tool for a good bit of time now. He's Donte Whitner Jr., all talk, no game. I don;t care what you say on your stupid twitter account or what you look like (A WR in my opinion), you get judged by your play, not the frequency of your tweets and the number of times you engage in self-hype.

He's Erik Flowers with a personality.

Wow one year and you can tell he's a bust! Jeez, give him another year. He's got the physical tools and I forget where I read it but I think one of the vets (Schobel?) said he needs to get serious about film study. If he does more film study it will probably help his game a lot.

I can't tell if this is good or bad? Does he look more chizzled and ready to play OLB, or does he look more like WR or safety. Either way, he looks bigger than at the end of last year I guess.

http://tweetphoto.com/13715210

Says he gained 6 lbs this week & looking to gain 6 more in the next week?? Dude puts it on quickly. I hope it's because of the weight work & not becuz he's downing an extra quarter pounder. :thumbsup:

I can't tell if this is good or bad? Does he look more chizzled and ready to play OLB, or does he look more like WR or safety. Either way, he looks bigger than at the end of last year I guess.

http://tweetphoto.com/13715210

He's definitely chiseled but i never liked the pick i thought they should have taken Orapko over him !!!

Am I the only one who thinks posting a shirtless photo of yourself after a workout at Golds makes you a tool? Seems like something those D-bags on the Jersey Shore would do

I love posts like this. Odds are you're not close to being in Maybin's shape. There's proably a little pouch down there. I'm not saying I do it but if a guy works his @ss off to get ripped, why not show it off? I'm sure the ladies don't mind. Don't be a hater. :wallbash: