prison

Was watching lockup and this flaming Fa uhh homosexual was marveling at his circumstances. I don't care to use his exact words but he was thrilled to be confined with such a large "dating pool"

Would this be any different then me being sent to a woman's prison? :wallbash:

Chantelle Maria Rodriguez de LaVega Sanchez : "What are ya in for?"

Jim in Anchorage "A good time"

Chantelle "Shiv the Mo fo"

Was watching lockup and this flaming Fa uhh homosexual was marveling at his circumstances. I don't care to use his exact words but he was thrilled to be confined with such a large "dating pool"

With broads, after you're experienced enough with it, you are very careful to make sure to avoid the after sex yammering. It doesn't really matter if you're highly paid or married or just in it for fun, the yammering will wear you down.

This has GOT to be the same for homosexuals. Prison offers difficult escape routes at best and further difficulty in kicking your partner out. They could have co-ed prisons and the story really wouldn't be any different. You don't really want any part of it.

If you are the yammeree you want out. In the long run captive yammerers are going to be killed because there is no other way out for the yammerees. It is not a good deal for anyone.

Beerboy, can you imagine being stuck in prison with code name Ennifer Janiston or code name Ritney? OMFG.

Is it really punishment for Gay's what?

Also, who is Gay?

I think he left off the "e" at the end. Marvin would just sing to everyone in prison and they would give him their pudding cups as payment.

LMAO, dude this thread is so not PC .... Nice.