Fix My Draft!

Picked:_____________________________(Not Picked:____________________________)

Anthony Davis OT Rutgers__________ (Bruce Campbell OT Maryland)

Daryl Washington ILB TCU___________ (Jason Worilds OLB34 Virginia Tech)

Dan LeFevour QB Central Michigan___ (Cam Thomas DT34 North Carolina)

Brandon Lang OLB34 Troy ___________(Anthony McCoy TE USC)

Mike Neal DE34 Purdue ______________(Shay Hodge WRF Mississippi )

Ed Wang OT Virginia Tech_____________ (Jeff Owens DT34 Georgia)

Blair White WRF Michigan State_________ (Linval Joseph DE34 East Carolina)

Nate Byham TE Pittsburgh____________ (Derek Hardman OT Eastern Kentucky)

Kavell Conner OLB43 Clemson ________(Danny Batten OLB34 South Dakota State)

I simulated a draft on our website and am posting the picked name and the most interesting non-picked player I could find. For example, some mocks have Campbell ahead of Davis, some would want a OLB not a ILB in the second round, some say we have a 3rd round QB on our team already and need Cam Thomas NT in RD3, not LeFevour.

TE's seem not to be picked this year, and they have increasing value in later rounds. Teams seem to be set at TE after a "run" on them for 3 years. Would you take McCoy or Byham for sheer value?

Note you can get what you need following either column, so if you like a particular player all is not lost by taking him.

1. Trent Williams OT Okung and Bulaga gone

2. Cam Thomas NT Cody gone

3. John Jerry OG/RT

4. Jason Worilds OLB

5. Tony Washington OT

6 Clifton Geathers DE

6 LB

7 LB

7 LB

This season fix the lines and LB depth

This doesn't fix the O-Line. You're taking a Right Tackle first that you reached for. You take a Guard/RT in the third. You have 3 good Guards and 2 good RT's. Who's your LT?

Cody will not be gone in the 2nd BTW.

This doesn't fix the O-Line. You're taking a Right Tackle first that you reached for. You take a Guard/RT in the third. You have 3 good Guards and 2 good RT's. Who's your LT?

Cody will not be gone in the 2nd BTW.

Trent Williams will play LT in the NFL - people decided he wasn't athletic enough to play LT because they saw a decline in play in his senior year at the same time he was moved from RT to LT- But this was due to a number of nagging injuries (hip,ankle,toe)

his combine numbers and position drills shows that he has plenty of athletic ability and in interviews he has stated that he is more comfortable at LT and expects to play there at the next level.

Trent Williams will play LT in the NFL - people decided he wasn't athletic enough to play LT because they saw a decline in play in his senior year at the same time he was moved from RT to LT- But this was due to a number of nagging injuries (hip,ankle,toe)

his combine numbers and position drills shows that he has plenty of athletic ability and in interviews he has stated that he is more comfortable at LT and expects to play there at the next level.

there is a difference between running a good 40 and playing LT. Lateral quickness is key.

so wait, a guy who played RT for the last few years switched over to LT and struggled, and were taking him at #9? who in any draft thinks hes a top ten pick? terrible, terrible, value. and the point that you took a guard in the third is also shocking. im just going to have to say, thank god you have nothing to do with the actual draft.

I simulated a draft on our website and am posting the picked name and the most interesting non-picked player I could find. For example, some mocks have Campbell ahead of Davis, some would want a OLB not a ILB in the second round, some say we have a 3rd round QB on our team already and need Cam Thomas NT in RD3, not LeFevour.

TE's seem not to be picked this year, and they have increasing value in later rounds. Teams seem to be set at TE after a "run" on them for 3 years. Would you take McCoy or Byham for sheer value?

Note you can get what you need following either column, so if you like a particular player all is not lost by taking him.

Is there any way you can list more than just one interesting non-picked player per draft slot? For example, I'd like to know who's available at #9--or perhaps which players were taken in the top 8--before making any one choice there.

I don't know if I want a qb if it isn't one of bradford/claussen unless there is tremdous value in the pick. If we keep TE and Brohm that gives us two developmental guys already. I'd rather spend that pick on the DT given your list, but I'd really rather take the bpa on the offensive side.

so wait, a guy who played RT for the last few years switched over to LT and struggled, and were taking him at #9? who in any draft thinks hes a top ten pick? terrible, terrible, value. and the point that you took a guard in the third is also shocking. im just going to have to say, thank god you have nothing to do with the actual draft.

It is probably good that virtually everyone on this board has nothing to do with this draft.

:wallbash: I can't stand the first round pick, nor the alternate. Two tackles with huge questions. BPA not need

Heaven Help Us. :thumbsup:

We have Trent Williams going at TWENTY to Houston because they need a Guard. A Guard! I we take Trent Williams to fill our Left Tackle problem, and do it at NINE, I'm done. The guy would trip on the way into Medaille Hall at the first mini-camp at Fisher.