Over the past ten seasons which NFL teams

I would say that the Bills come in 31st place over the past ten seasons. The only franchise that we can look down upon is the Detroit Lions and they just grabbed two of the best available FA's in Vanden Bosch and Burleson as well as Corey Williams via trade.

So can anyone argue that the Bills belong higher on the totem pole than 31? -Can't say the Raiders because they made it to the Super Bowl. - Can't say the Browns because they own a three game winning streak against us. There are two other teams that haven't made the playoffs in the past decade, Detroit and Houston, and the Texans were "born" in '02.

Now we've got Chan Gailey and a roster full of NFL backup's to stave off the Lions for the title of worse franchise in the NFL. All I can say is :lol: you very much Ralph!!!

I would say that the Bills come in 31st place over the past ten seasons. The only franchise that we can look down upon is the Detroit Lions and they just grabbed two of the best available FA's in Vanden Bosch and Burleson as well as Corey Williams via trade.

So can anyone argue that the Bills belong higher on the totem pole than 31? -Can't say the Raiders because they made it to the Super Bowl. - Can't say the Browns because they own a three game winning streak against us. There are two other teams that haven't made the playoffs in the past decade, Detroit and Houston, and the Texans were "born" in '02.

Now we've got Chan Gailey and a roster full of NFL backup's to stave off the Lions for the title of worse franchise in the NFL. All I can say is :blush: you very much Ralph!!!

Only this year matters. You can't fix the past.

Right now we are 9 from the bottom, maybe even worse.

if Detroit makes the playoffs and we don't we will be all alone on top of the consecutive non-playoff years for a team.

Detroit is going in a completely different direction then us and might be a viable playoff team. Us, we are going to make a run at Detroit's 0-16 next year. Our division might be the best in football. And looking ahead at our schedule we got a shot at Cleveland and one at KC. We might surprise another team, but I would be shocked if the Bills win more then 4 games next year