Simply cant back Bledsoe anymore!

JP-era

Losman first start in the league a few weeks ago ended up in:

Fumble, sack, interception. You say this guy is great. Will step in a take the bills to the playoffs. YEAH RIGHT.

133871[/snapback]

Please use your head for more than a hatrack.Losman was thrown to the wolves in that game.I highly doubt that is what we can expect from him in the future.

Were terrible statistically. We are 4th from the bottom on offense.

You want to say it isnt all Bledsoes fault, go for it. I would agree, but he IS a HUGE part of why we stink.

I cant to watch Losman make Abraham, Taylor, and McGinest look like fools with his legs. You dont think that will soften a pass rush? adding a QB running threat? Then you dont know football. Bledsoe has been off the mark on his throws all year. I cant wait to watch someone who has a strong arm AND accuracy!

He has been better about avoiding sacks, but really the o-line should get most of that credit. He continues to throw too many int's and be pathetic in the red-zone.

Sorry, the stats dont lie. Bledsoe is done. When we have a 1st round QB here, a team thats one game away from playoff elimination, and an offense that statistically stinks this bad, say bye bye to Bledsoe!

They will stick with Drew until the 7th loss to save him face, and to try to sell to everyone that they never quit, but once that 7th loss comes its over for Drews time here.

133800[/snapback]

is this ICE?

Did you ever take the time to actually figure out the reason Bledsoe is struggling?

Come on genius its easy. :lol:

133806[/snapback]

Ahh, its good to see you're above the name-calling that's bringing this board down sue. Yeah, let's try the "he insulted me first I'm defending myself" tactic this time too. To think, it used to be like family... :lol:

Were terrible statistically. We are 4th from the bottom on offense.

You want to say it isnt all Bledsoes fault, go for it. I would agree, but he IS a HUGE part of why we stink.

I cant to watch Losman make Abraham, Taylor, and McGinest look like fools with his legs. You dont think that will soften a pass rush? adding a QB running threat? Then you dont know football. Bledsoe has been off the mark on his throws all year. I cant wait to watch someone who has a strong arm AND accuracy!

He has been better about avoiding sacks, but really the o-line should get most of that credit. He continues to throw too many int's and be pathetic in the red-zone.

Sorry, the stats dont lie. Bledsoe is done. When we have a 1st round QB here, a team thats one game away from playoff elimination, and an offense that statistically stinks this bad, say bye bye to Bledsoe!

They will stick with Drew until the 7th loss to save him face, and to try to sell to everyone that they never quit, but once that 7th loss comes its over for Drews time here.

133800[/snapback]

Yeah, it's quite obvious from your screen name how much you "backed" him. :flirt:

Yeah, it's quite obvious from your screen name how much you "backed" him.  :flirt:

134262[/snapback]

I like to see the debate. Really there is none.

Drew will get NO better than we have seen this year. If anything, his skills will continue to decline. Many of you agrue that its all the o-line. I agree, in part, that TD should have paid the cap cash to build a stud line, but assuming Drew would be better behind...say, Indy's line is pretty insane. McGahee has ran for several 100+ games. Drew has reduced to 1 or no sacks per game, and guess what Drew still struggles to find open guys! Even with the better o-line play Drew still has basically sucked.

We know what we have in Drew, we know his skills are headed south, we know he wont take us to the playoffs.

We know we just drafted a 1st round QB, we know he can scramble and force Defenses to lay off the rush. we know he has the arm strength, he just needs to show he can make good decisions. That probably comes from experience!

The logic is all there. The writing is on the wall. Starting Drew is like starting Todd Collins on this team, when you have an unknown like Big Ben on the bench!

Man, this place is going to stink to high hell if Losman is a bust.

133854[/snapback]

If? QB rating 16.7, lowest in the National Football League.