Simply cant back Bledsoe anymore!

JP-era

Were terrible statistically. We are 4th from the bottom on offense.

You want to say it isnt all Bledsoes fault, go for it. I would agree, but he IS a HUGE part of why we stink.

I cant to watch Losman make Abraham, Taylor, and McGinest look like fools with his legs. You dont think that will soften a pass rush? adding a QB running threat? Then you dont know football. Bledsoe has been off the mark on his throws all year. I cant wait to watch someone who has a strong arm AND accuracy!

He has been better about avoiding sacks, but really the o-line should get most of that credit. He continues to throw too many int's and be pathetic in the red-zone.

Sorry, the stats dont lie. Bledsoe is done. When we have a 1st round QB here, a team thats one game away from playoff elimination, and an offense that statistically stinks this bad, say bye bye to Bledsoe!

They will stick with Drew until the 7th loss to save him face, and to try to sell to everyone that they never quit, but once that 7th loss comes its over for Drews time here.

Were terrible statistically. We are 4th from the bottom on offense.

You want to say it isnt all Bledsoes fault, go for it. I would agree, but he IS a HUGE part of why we stink.

I cant to watch Losman make Abraham, Taylor, and McGinest look like fools with his legs. You dont think that will soften a pass rush? adding a QB running threat? Then you dont know football. Bledsoe has been off the mark on his throws all year. I cant wait to watch someone who has a strong arm AND accuracy!

He has been better about avoiding sacks, but really the o-line should get most of that credit. He continues to throw too many int's and be pathetic in the red-zone.

Sorry, the stats dont lie. Bledsoe is done. When we have a 1st round QB here, a team thats one game away from playoff elimination, and an offense that statistically stinks this bad, say bye bye to Bledsoe!

They will stick with Drew until the 7th loss to save him face, and to try to sell to everyone that they never quit, but once that 7th loss comes its over for Drews time here.

133800[/snapback]

Enough already! We know how you feel. Christ, go masturbate or something.

Losman first start in the league a few weeks ago ended up in:

Fumble, sack, interception. You say this guy is great. Will step in a take the bills to the playoffs. YEAH RIGHT.

133871[/snapback]

your posts are almost as maddeing as BF's.

If you were a guy, you would get torn apart more than BF i think.

And call that sexist, but its the truth. Read the last 6 things you've posted. Not one has been in the galaxy of reality. They are all "I am a homer Bills fan" posts.

I don´t know if Losman will be a great QB, but the higher-ups trust him and have spent a 1st rounder on him.

The only thing I know if that he won´t be any worse than Bledsoe, because that´s almost impossible. Give him three or four games. If he´s any good, this team will start winning big time, even with our O-line (which is average).

JP will need 2 or 3 years if they keep playing ASSDREW

133862[/snapback]

Unless the potion doesn't work, I'm expecting to see Mr. Hyde instead of Dr. Jekyll vs. Seattle, in which case you'll have loss #7, and JP shouldn't be far behind after that. The team has done nothing to make me think it can go on the road to the Left Coast and beat anyone.

Losman will get killed behind this offensive line. Tom Donahoe in the off season needs to go shopping for olineman and secondary help.

133891[/snapback]

Actually with his mobility Lossman might be a better fit for this OL than

Drew....Remember Flutie made that OL look good, while RJ behind the

same line was the most often sacked QB in the league.

DBs accuracy has fallen considerably down this season and is a sitting duck

in the pocket...I still think DB has to play until we are mathematically

eliminated from the playoffs...Also JPs debut should be in the friendly

confines of RWS not some tough away game.

your posts are almost as maddeing as BF's.

If you were a guy, you would get torn apart more than BF i think.

And call that sexist, but its the truth. Read the last 6 things you've posted. Not one has been in the galaxy of reality. They are all "I am a homer Bills fan" posts.

133882[/snapback]

You're forgetting her last "Someone do my homework for me" post.