DT

Which DT would you take?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Select one and please vote.

• Dan Williams
    • Terrence Cody
    • Cam Thomas

If the Bills take a OT in the 1st and come to their pick in the 2nd and Dan Williams, Terrence Cody, and Cam Thomas are all still on the board which one would you take? Also I am curious as to why Terrence Cody didn't lift at the combine. Anybody know?

If the Bills take a OT in the 1st and come to their pick in the 2nd and Dan Williams, Terrence Cody, and Cam Thomas are all still on the board which one would you take? Also I am curious as to why Terrence Cody didn't lift at the combine. Anybody know?

cuz he'd be embarrassed.

Good for us. We'd be lucky to have Cody, Sean Weatherspoon or Brandon Spikes fall to us.

no way dan williams falls to us in the 2nd round. If we want him, we take him in the 1st. Even if we trade down, we might not get him with our 1st pick.

Two key words: and, and are. Just merely trying to give us all something else to discuss.

cuz he'd be embarrassed.

Good for us. We'd be lucky to have Cody, Sean Weatherspoon or Brandon Spikes fall to us.

Agreed on Cody and Spikes...I don't think Weatherspoon will fit in our scheme. I heard he was better suited for OLB in a 4-3.

I would rather have somebody like Ricky Sapp, Brandon Lang or George Selvie fall to us as an OLB in our 3-4.

Or better yet...Derrick Morgan. I would love to get this kid. Especially since we have half his coaches at G-Tech.

But I think Cody is the next Ted Washington. Honestly. Ya don't play for Saban if your that fat and lazy and out of shape...Saban saw something in Cody...and I respect that and would honor that with drafting him.

You didn't say the round....depending on the round would be who i would take......

The more you hear about the 3-4 , the more you hear about the 340 guys really being important on first down . Cody would be great as a run stuffer . I now he is big and probably in poor condition but remember we will be mixing in kyle williams. Heck the steelers just resigned their guy for 20 million and our asking him to take 30 snaps per game

Im sorry my bad.

I think Dan WIlliams goes first and I got no desire to trade away picks to move up.......so its either Terrance Cody or Cam THomas........I think Cam Thomas falls as far as the 3rd round but Terrance Cody will not fall that far.

My pick is Mt. Cody. The gusy are just not easy to find like him. yes his weight is a concern but if you can keep him motivated he will keep blockers off the linebackers consistantly.

I would take Williams, though I don't vote in polls.

Cody is a boom or bust pick. He could be Ted Washington or he could be the defensive Mike Williams, and eat himself out of the league in three years and never play more than two downs a series. I'd understand if we picked him, though.

I like all three guys, and hope we get one of them.

As for why he didn't lift, it's all guesswork, nobody knows for sure, but one possibility is that he lost weight by not eating for a few days before the combine and felt he was weaker at that time for that reason.

I pick Williams all the way but he will NOT be there in round two. Cody could be there. He has the physical tools to be a solid two down NT ... but ... he is not known as a highly motivated player at this point (hopefully he is not another McCargo).