Hey POOJER

BLZFAN4LIFE

I heard a story on NPR (about 3:30) today about the liquidation of Circuit City. They interviewed a few employees and the main theme was that it was very frustrating dealing with customers at the end.

- When the liquidators took over, they actually increased prices so they could pay back creditors and make a profit themselves.

- Had to tell customers that they no longer accepted CC credit cards.

- The customers' mantra became "...that's why you're going out of business" no matter what they were unhappy about, they would end their remark with "that's why you're going out of business".

Anyway, it definitely reminded me of you. I don't know if NPR categorizes all of their stories on-line, but it might be worth checking out.

thanks for bringing that to my attention. sad that that was the case at the end. the liquidators owned everything and we were simply a name at that point. hard to believe its been over a year.... :lol:

I heard a story on NPR (about 3:30) today about the liquidation of Circuit City. They interviewed a few employees and the main theme was that it was very frustrating dealing with customers at the end.

- When the liquidators took over, they actually increased prices so they could pay back creditors and make a profit themselves.

- Had to tell customers that they no longer accepted CC credit cards.

- The customers' mantra became "...that's why you're going out of business" no matter what they were unhappy about, they would end their remark with "that's why you're going out of business".

Anyway, it definitely reminded me of you. I don't know if NPR categorizes all of their stories on-line, but it might be worth checking out.

thanks for bringing that to my attention. sad that that was the case at the end. the liquidators owned everything and we were simply a name at that point. hard to believe its been over a year.... :lol:

At least you're back on your feet. How's the new job/move working out?