ran into josh reed's sister

KRT88

Had my Bills jacket on and she came up to me and asked me if I was from Buffalo.

"My brother played for the Bills...Josh Reed."

oh ya, heard we just released him

"Ya he got a call from New England this morning. He could sign there later today."

are you kidding...I can so see him playing the Wes Welker type role, scoring TD against us!

I would bang his sister!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One wonders if Florio's "league source" reads TBD. :lol:

Wouldn't be shocked. There is a link to TBD when you click on Buffalo Bills on his site. Anyway, looks like Josh Reed may be playing with an NFL QB for the first time since Drew Bledsoe.

Reed has been a decent player in Bflo, sorry to see him go, not sure why you keep RP but let our best slot guy go. I hope he does not go to the Pats* as we will see him "moving the chains" if he does. That would be Sammy Morris all over IMO.

Reed has been a decent player in Bflo, sorry to see him go, not sure why you keep RP but let our best slot guy go. I hope he does not go to the Pats* as we will see him "moving the chains" if he does. That would be Sammy Morris all over IMO.

Ouch, yeah Sammy Morris. Forgot about him. Another player the Bills let go that went on to have a nice NFL career.

The Dolphins, Jets, and Pats could all use a Josh Reed. I always liked him. A good player. Smart, hard working, and a good set of third down hands. Reed was very sure handed. He did'nt drop many balls. The one game where he alligator armed it is the only time his catching has ever been questioned by me, I'm not the running full speed across the middle with a 200lb. safety getting ready to knock my head off.

Welker was average too until he signed with the Pats.....Come to think of it, Brady was a nobody they drafted, Seau was over the hill as was Rodney Harrison....

you see Miami sends them good players too and then B word that they don't have a good WR.

Josh Reed is regarded as one of the best slot recievers in the NFL. Maybe only behind Wes Welker. The only reason Welker is better is because he is explosive and has a better O-line, coach, fellow WR, QB, TE, did I miss anything.

i believe people here were saying the same thing about sam akien, and that came back to haunt us. The pats are a dying breed, if josh reed was worth anything other teams would be giving him offers too. he's undersized with bad hands and above average speed, let them sign josh reed, they can have ryan denney too. i'm actually surprised that he's getting offers this early in the offseason.

Josh Reed is regarded as one of the best slot recievers in the NFL. Maybe only behind Wes Welker. The only reason Welker is better is because he is explosive and has a better O-line, coach, fellow WR, QB, TE, did I miss anything.

Regarded by WHO? Where have you ever seen another GM or coach talk about what an amazing slot receiver Josh Reed is? If he's so good why doesn't have have more catches? If he can't get open with Evans and T.O on the team then when can he get open?

Regarded by WHO? Where have you ever seen another GM or coach talk about what an amazing slot receiver Josh Reed is? If he's so good why doesn't have have more catches? If he can't get open with Evans and T.O on the team then when can he get open?

Not going to argue about it Sally do your own homework Evans and TO had eye poping numbers as well right. In 2008 before we traded JP he was leading the league on third downs before being injured never quite regained it after his injury. Look into it. Instead of just attacking someone who does their homework before posting anything. He is not an explosive reciever he is a possesion reciever and if his hands are so bad why has he only fumbled twice in his entire career.