Wow, David Carr drawing some interest

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2010/03..._quarterba.html

San Fran, St Louis, Cleveland

Should the Bills look into David Carr? Bringing back Losman? I'd rather have either of those two QBs on the team than Edwards (who should be released), and I think either of them would have a great shot at beating out either Fitzpatrick or Brohm. Ok, that's NOT a good thing...but these are both players who may have grown up and are ready pull a Rich Gannon on the league. I know that's a big stretch, but so is getting Bradford in the draft. I definitely don't want Clausen, he seems like a kid that will take years to grow up. Maybe the Bills should take a year flyer on either Carr or Losman.

Man we are so screwed with the QB situation, I can't believe that I'm even suggesting these two guys as possibilities.

:lol:

The Bills dont need ANY free agents other than a few for depth. Face it, the Bills are gonna suck, I see them going 5-11 at best! They will be swept in there division. Buddy, Chan, they know it! They need to build through the draft, this is a 3 or 4 year project. Look at the Pats, Jets, Dolphins. The Bills are a joke compared to them. Get your hopes up all you want Bills fans, expect more of the same.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2010/03..._quarterba.html

San Fran, St Louis, Cleveland

Should the Bills look into David Carr? Bringing back Losman? I'd rather have either of those two QBs on the team than Edwards (who should be released), and I think either of them would have a great shot at beating out either Fitzpatrick or Brohm. Ok, that's NOT a good thing...but these are both players who may have grown up and are ready pull a Rich Gannon on the league. I know that's a big stretch, but so is getting Bradford in the draft. I definitely don't want Clausen, he seems like a kid that will take years to grow up. Maybe the Bills should take a year flyer on either Carr or Losman.

Man we are so screwed with the QB situation, I can't believe that I'm even suggesting these two guys as possibilities.

:lol:

Bring him in to compete with Brohm. No handouts

The Bills dont need ANY free agents other than a few for depth. Face it, the Bills are gonna suck, I see them going 5-11 at best! They will be swept in there division. Buddy, Chan, they know it! They need to build through the draft, this is a 3 or 4 year project. Look at the Pats, Jets, Dolphins. The Bills are a joke compared to them. Get your hopes up all you want Bills fans, expect more of the same.

The bills aren't much different than last year. You think by losing your boytoy Owens the Bills are gonna tank worse? more like we get 2 or 3 more wins just because of better coaching (playing to win) and not having half our roster on IR. I think right now, barring no huge FA signings, and no major contributers thru the draft we are staring at the prospect of an 8-8 season which is acceptable to me at this time.

He sucked every bit as much as those two. So the guy could work a broom, big :lol: deal.

The Bills are running out of options. I was hoping that Bradford would be there at 9, but that clearly is no longer the case. Signing a player like Carr or Losman is an option that unfortunately should at least be on the table. Carr has looked good in his spot duty appearances in NY and Losman looked good with the Vegas team last year. These are two veteran QBs that actually had the physical talent for the NFL, and who maybe have learned the mental aspect of the game enough to be viable QB competition options in what would be viewed as a year long gamble/experiment before the Bills would select their franchise QB in 2011 (with a bad record in tow of course). I'm intrigued at what the Bills are going to do this year at the QB position. We are seriously screwed till next draft. At this point, I'm looking at veeeery longshot options who are in their prime and at least have the physical talents to play the position. The list of free agent QBs is depressing and I'm trying to look for the silver lining of this sad group.