I Hate Actors

Chef Jim

It's been awhile since I posted about how much I hate actors and then my "favorite" Sean Penn opens his mouth.

What a putz.

To his critics:

"Do I hope that those people die screaming of rectal cancer?" he continued. "Yeah. You know, but I'm not going to spend a lot of energy on it."

Here's a fun fact, Sean Penn went method when making Fast Times at Ridgemont High. He demanded everyone call him Spicolli and never broke character.

Now I have no real opinion on Sean Penn--but the thought of him thinking he was doing something so important on Fast Times....I just have these images in my head of him yelling at the craft services guy as Spicolli. Cracks me up every time I watch that movie.

Here's a fun fact, Sean Penn went method when making Fast Times at Ridgemont High. He demanded everyone call him Spicolli and never broke character.

Now I have no real opinion on Sean Penn--but the thought of him thinking he was doing something so important on Fast Times....I just have these images in my head of him yelling at the craft services guy as Spicolli. Cracks me up every time I watch that movie.

YOU DICK! :lol: My favorite movie of all time.

I love method actors. If you ever saw the kids TV show from the early to mid 1990's The Adventures of Pete and Pete the guy who played Artie "The Strongest Man in the World" was a method actor. Somewhere on the streets of New Jersey (I think the show was filmed in either Nutly or Leonia in Northern NJ) there was a grown man in long johns shouting things like fur is murder at people walking by in between shots.

I like Penn as an actor but man I can't stand his politics.

I love method actors. If you ever saw the kids TV show from the early to mid 1990's The Adventures of Pete and Pete the guy who played Artie "The Strongest Man in the World" was a method actor. Somewhere on the streets of New Jersey (I think the show was filmed in either Nutly or Leonia in Northern NJ) there was a grown man in long johns shouting things like fur is murder at people walking by in between shots.

I like Penn as an actor but man I can't stand his politics.

very few things in this world beat Pete and Pete. That episode where Little Pete forms that band in order to duplicate the perfect song? The best, most realistic, depiction of being in a band I have ever seen. When he nails the tune? Tears in eyes every single time.

It's been awhile since I posted about how much I hate actors and then my "favorite" Sean Penn opens his mouth.

What a putz.

To his critics:

He's an actor, and a damn good one...

As if it was written for you...Bill Mahers' "New Rules" segment from last night...addresses people who "hate actors", like you!

Go to the 2:40 mark if you have ADD....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdbz_zfkJq0

very few things in this world beat Pete and Pete. That episode where Little Pete forms that band in order to duplicate the perfect song? The best, most realistic, depiction of being in a band I have ever seen. When he nails the tune? Tears in eyes every single time.

Pete and Pete is going to be one of the greatest pieces of entertainment that will be unfortunately lost to history. For whatever reason, it doesn't have much staying power in the minds of the masses.

I used to listen to a radio show where the host would sometimes say that same thing to people he didn't like or was making fun of. The show was really funny but I never liked when he said that. I'm not offended by much,but that just goes too far.