The firm of Nix, Whaley, and Gailey.

This group of guys plus T. Modrak is a high quality group IMHO. They have the daunting task of turning around a franchise that nobody seems to want to play for.

To change that attitude throughout the league they are going to have to put a winner on the field and once that happens the FAs will start to sign with the Bills once again, which will make it easier for the Bills to add depth to their roster year after year and maybe even sign a FA gem once in awhile.

In order to produce a winner the Bills' braintrust will need to make some shrewd moves and mostly build the team through the draft. It will take at least TWO drafts and TWO FA periods to get the team back to respectability.

B. Polian and M. Levy proved that it is possible to put a winning product (dare I say even a dominant product) on the field in the form of a Bills uniform. But in order to do it the decision makers have to make the most of their draft picks. The Bills, moreso than most teams, cannot afford to blow their R1-R4 picks. These players must form the core of their roster.

At some point within the first four rounds of the next two drafts I'm hopeful that the Bills will finally find their next franchise QB. Oh how badly this team is in need of another strong leader at QB like they once had when J. Kelly dominated the league.

Well so far they have made good moves. Dehaven tops the list. Hopefully strength training and better football IQ they will get hurt less often.

As for the 2 yr plan why wait until 2 yrs. why not this year? All they need is a serviceable QB , give the ball to Fred AND Marshawn, get Lee Evans somehow involved. Lee has the talent for a 100 catch season, they are paying him like it so throw him the Rock and make him earn it.

But they can fix the line in one season if they focus the draft on Lineman, they have enough skill players. Fix the OLine THEN you get your QB.

If they can do the above, the running game will be better if not great. Both Marshawn and Fred both have topped 1000 yds with weak lines. They both could get 1000 if the Oline was fixed. Then maybe you can say playoffs.

There is a QB out there that might help is Troy Smith. Let him Brohm and Vick fight it out. Yes I said Vick to all you haters. Or if you cant smell me on the Vick thing, even more depressing..... Edwards. Man the best man win.

Well so far they have made good moves. Dehaven tops the list. Hopefully strength training and better football IQ they will get hurt less often.

As for the 2 yr plan why wait until 2 yrs. why not this year? All they need is a serviceable QB , give the ball to Fred AND Marshawn, get Lee Evans somehow involved. Lee has the talent for a 100 catch season, they are paying him like it so throw him the Rock and make him earn it.

But they can fix the line in one season if they focus the draft on Lineman, they have enough skill players. Fix the OLine THEN you get your QB.

If they can do the above, the running game will be better if not great. Both Marshawn and Fred both have topped 1000 yds with weak lines. They both could get 1000 if the Oline was fixed. Then maybe you can say playoffs.

There is a QB out there that might help is Troy Smith. Let him Brohm and Vick fight it out. Yes I said Vick to all you haters. Or if you cant smell me on the Vick thing, even more depressing..... Edwards. Man the best man win.

HMMM.....we need: QB, LT, RT, WR, DT, DE, LB, plus Depth at OL, LB, WR, TE.

I'm pretty sure we can do all that this off season....

WAKE UP!

First of all I'm awake .

Second who would have thought the Jets would be in the AFC championship game last year with a rookie QB.

I don't think we are that far off like Buddy said. Man you people have little faith. 1- 15 then you can say we Really suck.

6-10 its bad but it could be worse, I think we surprise some people this year.

Lets wait and see what they do during the draft and the rest of the off season. I trust what Buddy is doing so far.

I just think its way to early to say how long it gonna take.

Yea it looks bad right now but I think they may have a plan this time around, well hopefully....