My 10,000th post.

I've been a member since the Rochester D&C days. (1997?) I've also lost about 2,000 posts in the great TBD crash a few years back. So I'm really more like 15,000 posts. Still my counter just flipped to 5 digits so I guess this is a good place to thank all of you for great virtual friendship and witty repartee.

PTR

I've been a member since the Rochester D&C days. (1997?) I've also lost about 2,000 posts in the great TBD crash a few years back. So I'm really more like 15,000 posts. Still my counter just flipped to 5 digits so I guess this is a good place to thank all of you for great virtual friendship and witty repartee.

PTR

Can I have your autograph?? You are my hero! I hope I can accomplish great things like you . Totally amazing!

PTR

Rookie.

:thumbsup:

Nice to know you, Robot.

PTR

Excuse my ignorance but what exactly is the TBD crash? Is that the RJ Flutie era :thumbsup:

Excuse my ignorance but what exactly is the TBD crash? Is that the RJ Flutie era :thumbsup:

Nope. When the hard drive fried and we lost the entire 2007 season.

PTR

Time well wasted PTR! :thumbsup:

Good to know you my friend. I'm sure Dave Thomas loves the handle as well.

Sleep well tonight, you are flying in rare air with 10,000 posts... :lol: